Coopers Community

Nice box!

I put down the Australian Pale Ale kit 3 days ago.  I was given a new FV for Christmas and it came with a 20% discount voucher from the Online store so I bulked up the order and gave one of these kits a try. 

• Like 1

Hey @King Ruddager KR. Have you brewed a clone of the Nail Brewing golden ale? I saw in one of your vids you were most impressed with their version - and they even put some of their ingredients on the bottle for you? 
sorry if you’ve already done it and I missed the vid....

Cheers

2 hours ago, Tone boy said:

Hey @King Ruddager KR. Have you brewed a clone of the Nail Brewing golden ale? I saw in one of your vids you were most impressed with their version - and they even put some of their ingredients on the bottle for you? 
sorry if you’ve already done it and I missed the vid....

Cheers

Hmmm not an exact clone, but I think that's what got me all excited about galaxy back in the day, and in fact I brewed another galaxy golden last weekend!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, King Ruddager said:

Hmmm not an exact clone, but I think that's what got me all excited about galaxy back in the day, and in fact I brewed another galaxy golden last weekend!

I’ve only just discovered your vids, so have been binge watching them - well picking and choosing a little bit too. I’m really loving them. I’m only just starting out on home brewing so learning a bit too! 
I’ll keep an eye out for your galaxy golden (if you recorded it!)

cheers and good vibes to you