Coopers Community

RDWHAHB - What Are You Drinking in 2021?

Hairy

Voyager Malt's Atlas SMASH w Hallertau Mittelfrüh (yeah and some Wheat so not quite true SMASH but Atlas Pale Malt in the main). 

Not cloudy but it's about to rain again 😋

A truly refreshing tasty tasty Beer at 5.1% ABV. 

Cheers Brewers 🥳

image.thumb.png.a057cf7b4f04c93805b3fa195ea52cf0.png 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Voyager Malt's Atlas SMASH w Hallertau Mittelfrüh (yeah and some Wheat so not quite true SMASH but Atlas Pale Malt in the main). 

Not cloudy but it's about to rain again 😋

A truly refreshing tasty tasty Beer at 5.1% ABV. 

Cheers Brewers 🥳

Looking good as usual on a clean rail too 😉 Nice one !! Cheers.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Looking good as usual on a clean rail too 😉 Nice one !! Cheers.

Haha was the only clean spot I could find 😋

And am chuffed with the bubble size - would be happy to be corrected - but am a firm believer that the tiny bubble bead is mark of good body in the brew and indicative that the beer potentially will provide beneficial creamy mouthfeel...  but been wrong before.

image.thumb.png.c76867085509af45f53ab811e6497654.png

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Haha was the only clean spot I could find 😋

And am chuffed with the bubble size - would be happy to be corrected - but am a firm believer that the tiny bubble bead is mark of good body in the brew and indicative that the beer potentially will provide beneficial creamy mouthfeel...  but been wrong before.

image.thumb.png.c76867085509af45f53ab811e6497654.png

I would agree with that. 

• Like 2

Earl Grey IPA Coopers Craft recipe.

Ooooh, this is bloody lovely with subtle bergamot and citrus flavours from the Earl Grey beautifully balanced by the sweet malts and subtle hops (I tweaked the recipe by replacing the unhopped malt extract with sugar, as per another discussion on this forum….thanks again @Shamus O'Sean…and chucked in some Falconers Flight hops to up the citrus notes).  Perfect early (geddit?) Friday knock off drink. Deelish!

C33F0B69-53BF-47AA-80EB-2F1C93290EF1.jpeg

• Like 13

On 11/28/2021 at 5:32 AM, stquinto said:

An Old Speckled Hen clone, extract version. About 6 months old now. Mighty fine drop apart from the hop fade. 
Not overly malty, good amount of body, decent head, well balanced. Getting some caramel and toffee overtones. Reminds me of running naked through a corn field on a summer evening… ok, I’ll stick to making it and leave the tasting notes to someone else 🤔

1D75F8D0-BBE4-4408-9BC4-D189B8191E21.jpeg

F2A713FF-6491-4343-B257-570F97CC5DDA.jpeg

Looks lovely, but running naked through a cornfield just leaves me thinking of a scratched up nut sack. Dig the Timmy Taylor glass…I’ve got an AG Landlord clone recipe queued up for a few weeks time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, RDW said:

Ooooh, this is bloody lovely with subtle bergamot and citrus flavours from the Earl Grey beautifully balanced by the sweet malts and subtle hops (I tweaked the recipe by replacing the unhopped malt extract with sugar, as per another discussion on this forum….thanks again @Shamus O'Sean…and chucked in some Falconers Flight hops to up the citrus notes).  Perfect early (geddit?) Friday knock off drink. Deelish!

Looks nice @RDW unusual colour,  I don't mind a citrus flavour.

I have only got a 6 pack of my last batch of Coopers Pale Ale left, the Chinook are really coming through. I am hoping my latest batches; North West Pale Ale/Bootmakers & American Pale taste as good.

1096465256_cooperspaleale031221.thumb.jpg.c1dda3937c56b8e6cbb63d8225e7336b.jpg

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Well not really what I am drinking, but the prospective son-in-law has turned up for a swim with a 6 pack of VB ( shakes head ) 
I will stick to my Hazy IPA I think.

I don't blame you RD, you said this happened a few weeks ago, I thought you had it sorted 🤣 I would give him a plastic cup to drink out of as it may well taint your glass. 😀

• Haha 3

Just now, Red devil 44 said:

Good idea @Classic Brewing Co, yeah what I spoke to him about the other week hasn’t sunk in, it’s either VB or Great Northern for him. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
‘He just asked me if I want one, I politely told him where to go 😂😂

Well now, that lad has serious problems, with beer tastes anyway ( Pale Man will tell me off ) Maybe one day he will grow out of it & visit a few Craft Breweries & realise otherwise you may have to take him down the shed & explain 🤣 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Well now, that lad has serious problems, with beer tastes anyway ( Pale Man will tell me off ) Maybe one day he will grow out of it & visit a few Craft Breweries & realise otherwise you may have to take him down the shed & explain 🤣 

Yeah I’ve showed him when I’m making AG beer, but doesn’t really seem interested.

‘He said it’s quicker to go to the bottlo and buy a slab 😂😂

• Confused 1