Coopers Community

RDWHAHB - What Are You Drinking in 2021?

Hairy

I'm not really into Mexican Cerveza but I made this with my son in mind. Naturally I had to try it by before offering it to him. Coopers Mexican Cerveza, BE1 and an addition of cold steeped Pacifica hops. It's been bottled for 3 weeks. I'm quite happy with the result in regards to emulating the style of beer. I think he'll be happy with this because he likes watery cat's p155 with a citrusy twist. 🍻🤣

IMG_20210919_165820.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, MUZZY said:

I'm not really into Mexican Cerveza but I made this with my son in mind. Naturally I had to try it by before offering it to him. Coopers Mexican Cerveza, BE1 and an addition of cold steeped Pacifica hops. It's been bottled for 3 weeks. I'm quite happy with the result in regards to emulating the style of beer. I think he'll be happy with this because he likes watery cat's p155 with a citrusy twist. 🍻🤣

Agreed Muzzy, give me a Pale/Bitter etc with a bit of 💥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

That is called receiving stolen goods 🤣 but who cares we all have done it for some reason or another. But it is wrong so you should feel guilty or get her to return to the venue & make up a set for you.

Many years ago an ex GF of mine bagged a beer glass from a bar we were at one night... I still have it some 20 years later, its a good solid and sturdy handle which I don't often use because of the deep-seated and intense guilt I feel at having received and benefited from stolen goods! I'd return it to the pub from which it was unlawfully taken but sadly said bar no longer exists! 

BrownAle-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, BlackSands said:

Many years ago an ex GF of mine bagged a beer glass from a bar we were at one night... I still have it some 20 years later, its a good solid and sturdy handle which I don't often use because of the deep-seated and intense guilt I feel at having received and benefited from stolen goods! I'd return it to the pub from which it was unlawfully taken but sadly said bar no longer exists! 

Hey BS I bet you feel really bad drinking out of a nice glass like that 🥴 I know I would 🐷's a...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Stickers said:

IMG_8300.thumb.jpg.7357ac0fcf48d9339465362ebf9046a5.jpg

first.. and last time i'll try quick oats in a mini mash partial. apa can/be3 with maris otter/quick oats 500g mash (200/300) and a bunch of galaxy hops. tastes ok but lacking in the body department.

Maybe it just needs more time how long has it been in the bottle/keg?

14 hours ago, kmar92 said:

Looks the goods, has a big reputation to live up to though!

It is not too bad but I prefer Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier.

yeah @kmar92 not the biz the Frankfurt wheat beer.... it is drinkable but I don't think it is a patch on all the good ones out of Bayern... including Weihenstephan, Unertl, Erdinger, Schneider Weisse, Franziskaner, Paulaner etc among a swag of others small and big... One thing that me and @Aussiekraut AK do agree upon ; )

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tone boy said:

I heard they went broke because they couldn’t afford to keep replacing the beer glasses

Haha Gold Toner @Tone boy Toner be careful... you keep that up you will be starting to begin the challenge to Site Master of Repartee and Wit that the Grand Master Hairy @Hairy currently holds firm in his grasp : )

• Haha 1