Coopers Community

Coffee

Hairy

On 12/20/2020 at 12:42 PM, jamiek86 said:

@Hairy i reckon it might also have a bit of that extra kick in it scarface style looking at where its from. I wonder if you will get the same effects drinking it though.

Tried it this morning. There was no white powder residue but it was really tasty. 

• Like 2

On 12/20/2020 at 10:21 AM, Hairy said:

I have been a full fledged beer wanker for a while and now it’s time to take my coffee wankery to another level.

Them's roasted beans I presume? I've been a coffeesnob for years - seriously, there's an aussie website called coffeesnobs. 😄

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

Them's roasted beans I presume? I've been a coffeesnob for years - seriously, there's an aussie website called coffeesnobs. 😄

I enjoy coffee and I have a mate that is a coffee roaster but I don’t think I am eligible to be in the coffee snob category yet.

Apparently with these, the green beans are stored in whiskey barrels and turned regularly. The beans pick up the flavours from the barrel and are then roasted. It looks like a light/medium roast.

You can really smell the whiskey when you grind it. I’m really enjoying it. It was expensive ($20 for 200g) but it’s a nice treat.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I love coffee and I'm obsessed with it. But due to excessive drinking of coffee my stomach got pretty bad but I tried something named mud wtr and I found it quite good and healthy because its natural ingredients.  Can't say I've seen or attempted bourbon barrel matured beans previously yet I'm going to arrange a few.

Ah, yes good coffee. I work for a business that sells a specialty brand called Cafenation. The pick for me is Dark Obsession followed by Bold & Beautiful. The beans ground to allow 24-28 second extraction time is the spot-on time for this enjoyable drink.

1 hour ago, Barramullafella said:

Ah, yes good coffee. I work for a business that sells a specialty brand called Cafenation. The pick for me is Dark Obsession followed by Bold & Beautiful. The beans ground to allow 24-28 second extraction time is the spot-on time for this enjoyable drink.

I love Good Coffee but my intake is only in the morning. I can drink International Roast/Nescafe instant in the morning just as a 'waker upper, but I also have a Vittoria Espressotoria CAPINO machine which totally works for me, great coffee & a huge range. Coles have them in the coffee ailse, I bought it when it was on special.

I still don't mind having a good coffee when I am out but they are getting harder to find.

799716.jpg