Coopers Community

Some crappy news

Otto Von Blotto

Yeah, I don't have high expectations, although I do expect not to repeatedly shank balls into water hazards like I did on one hole last round, or stuff short pitch shots only hitting them a few metres. When I do that I get frustrated because I know I can do better, but if I hit a tee shot just off the fairway or miss the green I'm not too bothered by it because I know I'm not consistent enough yet to expect better accuracy all the time. 

My sympathies mate... It's a tough place to be for a while. Many moments of expecting them to be there.

SWMBO and I divorced earlier this year but we still share the house - different bed/bathrooms and we each have an 'office and share the rest. Not sure if it was easier than a proper split though.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I'm probably feeling a bit better now than when I originally posted the topic. We stayed in the house too until she found somewhere to move to, it was pretty awkward at first but did get a bit easier as time went on. It was only about 2 weeks though. 

It's a bit odd being here by myself now but I guess with pretty much all of her stuff gone with her there isn't a lot here to remind me of the time we had. 

• Like 2