Coopers Community

Some crappy news

Otto Von Blotto

So after almost 4 and a half years me and my missus have split up. It's not a nasty breakup and we are still on good terms, although obviously there is a lot of hurt and sadness at the moment. Currently working on transferring the house solely to me. It happened a couple of weeks ago, but we still lived together while she found another place, which she moved to today. I didn't want it to happen but at the same time I can understand why from her point of view. Just gonna focus on my hobbies and things for a while, so plenty of brewing and golf and whatever. I'll be alright in time though as I'm sure she will be too. 

• Sad 4

Sorry to hear the bad news mate, but these things happen to us all at some point.
‘Now you can focus on brewing, golfing and your smoker recipes, have asked the boss for a smoker and a Fermzilla for my Chrissy/birthday presents of which I got the ok 👍
‘So that means I can go to Bunnings or BBQ,s Galore & have some fun, within monetary reasons of course. 
Onwards & upwards mate, take care.

3 hours ago, MUZZY said:

You are now king of the remote controller.
You can leave the toilet seat in any position you choose.
Yes, you can eat the leftover schnitzel in the fridge. It's not being saved for someone else's lunch.
So many positives are coming out of this.

I could already do all that, we had two TVs and bathrooms 😂

What's this leftover schnitzel thing you're talking about?

• Haha 1

That certainly is crappy news.  I hope spending too much time with us was not part of the issue.

Do not listen to those wowsers above, in the words of one of our heros "To get hangovers you have to stop drinking".  Seriously though take it easy. 

It sounds like things happened gradually, but still when it does happen, all of the little issues become less important.

You'll get back in the game when you are good and ready.

On 11/14/2020 at 7:04 AM, Hairy said:

That sucks mate. All the best getting through it.

But whatever you do, don’t turn to golf. That stuff is bad for you.

no mate its a good chance to walk around outside and wack a ball im that bad I dont even score any more

5 minutes ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

Dad says that too. Sometimes I agree, but mostly I play well enough to enjoy myself 😂

I think it depends on your expectations. I used to play with a guy that thought he was a pro so he spent the whole time frustrated with his poor play.

I expect to play poorly so I get excited when I hit a good shot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1