Coopers Community

Brew can stock on US store question

nbilling

It looks like on the US store all the stouts, the International series and a few other brew cans are out of stock, along with every kind of refill pack. Is there any word on when stock will be available for those items, or just generally what's going on with the store? It does seem unusual that so many items would be out of stock.

Also, could you point me towards any other (online or physical) retailers in the US that might have Coopers stock at the moment? There are listings on Amazon that seem very sketchy (prices are near double the official site), and otherwise it doesn't seem like large online homebrew stores carry any Coopers beer kits. The Mr Beer website has a random assortment of Coopers stuff, and many refills are in stock while very few brew cans are, however they also have no stock of Coopers stout either 😞

e: Also since I've created an account here, it says that I can get a 10% discount on the online store if I log in there. The US store doesn't let me sign in with the credentials from my forum account. Do I get this 10% discount, and if so how?

Edited by nbilling