Coopers Community

Brewing Gear Upgrade

Naughty Corner Brewing

29 minutes ago, NewBrews said:

So if any of you Victorians are keen on an upgrade to you current brew gear, you might be keen on this.

https://www.realcommercial.com.au/for-sale/property-cavalier-brewing-2-derrimut-street-derrimut-vic-3026-503595946

@Shamus O'Sean, @Norris! keen?

That's a lot of shiny.  I think that I should master the Grainfather before I take such a big step up.

Do not let your better half know what real estate searches you have in your favourites.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, NewBrews said:

So if any of you Victorians are keen on an upgrade to you current brew gear, you might be keen on this.

https://www.realcommercial.com.au/for-sale/property-cavalier-brewing-2-derrimut-street-derrimut-vic-3026-503595946

@Shamus O'Sean, @Norris! keen?

Geez that leasehold would eat into your profits a bit wouldn't it?

If I ever thought about commercially brewing my own beer, I'd contract brew through an established craft brewery first. That way if it doesn't pan out, minimal losses.

Cheers,

Lusty.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

That's a lot of shiny.  I think that I should master the Grainfather before I take such a big step up.

Do not let your better half know what real estate searches you have in your favourites.

That’s an awful lot of shiny, and a lot of folding stuff too!

As for the realestate searches, she has the same ones. It’s my daughters that worry me! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Beerlust said:

If I ever thought about commercially brewing my own beer, I'd contract brew through an established craft brewery first. That way if it doesn't pan out, minimal losses.

Cheers,

Lusty.

I don’t know how you’ld cover that one. You’ld have to be an established brew house looking to upgrade, or be taking on a number of contract brews as well.

That would be a really big step up for most breweries.

9 hours ago, Beerlust said:

It doesn't actually list the lease costs so it is hard to tell. The price listed is essentially for the plant & equipment; a big outlay though. It has a large production capacity so good for an established brewery upgrading or adding on but hard for a startup struggling to get beer in pubs and bottleshops. That's a lot of beer to sell at the cellar door.

Lusty, get yourself a financial backer and go for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2