Coopers Community

Latest Post click error

Journeyman

As of about 3 days ago, when I click the latest post button for a thread, (the Date marker for the most recent post on a thread) I get an error EX0 page. I thought at first, maybe Chromium (Linux open source version of Chrome) might have updated and broken something but it happens in Firefox as well. I can still get into posts but have to click the topic then go to last page and scroll.

Also, the Notifications - click on a Notification and the same thing happens.

Anyone else having issues? It was working perfectly all the time till now. I reported it when it first happened. (there's a 'Tell us' link at bottom of the error page)

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

Edited by Journeyman
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 1:15 PM, PaddyBrew2 said:

Same with Private messages, you cant view them.  I miss bearded baubler calling me a spud muncher 

Yep... same here. I hadn't checked those. Same error EX0

However if you go to the bottom of the PM list there is a [Go to Inbox] button - click that and you can then view messages.

• Thanks 1

Hey @Coopers DIY Beer Team,

Nice work on getting the forum back up and running.  And then...whack!!  But, the New Notification feature does not seem to be working like it used to.

On a PC, it shows a number of the new notifications, as it used to and that is fine.  When you click on the bell, you get a list of the notifications and the new ones are in bold text, again all good.  You click on one of the bold notifications and check out the post, still okay so far.  But when you go back to the New Notifications, they are all in unbolded text, so you are not sure which ones you have checked out and those that you have not.  Before the website issues, the un-viewed notifications were still in bold text.

This is not a big deal at all.  Especially compared to the "Something went wrong" issues.  However, the way the New Notifications feature previously worked was a bit more handy.  Just thought I would mention it.

Cheers Shamus

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Hey @Coopers DIY Beer Team,

Nice work on getting the forum back up and running.  And then...whack!!  But, the New Notification feature does not seem to be working like it used to.

On a PC, it shows a number of the new notifications, as it used to and that is fine.  When you click on the bell, you get a list of the notifications and the new ones are in bold text, again all good.  You click on one of the bold notifications and check out the post, still okay so far.  But when you go back to the New Notifications, they are all in unbolded text, so you are not sure which ones you have checked out and those that you have not.  Before the website issues, the un-viewed notifications were still in bold text.

This is not a big deal at all.  Especially compared to the "Something went wrong" issues.  However, the way the New Notifications feature previously worked was a bit more handy.  Just thought I would mention it.

Cheers Shamus

You need to be not so popular so you only get 1 notification sporadically.

• Haha 2