Sign in to follow this  
MUZZY

Extract tin limits

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

With Covid19 restrictions gradually easing is there any news on easing the limit of 6 cans of extracts purchased per order? 

I could have asked this via email but it might be useful for others to know also.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2020 at 1:00 AM, MUZZY said:

@Coopers DIY Beer Team

With Covid19 restrictions gradually easing is there any news on easing the limit of 6 cans of extracts purchased per order? 

I could have asked this via email but it might be useful for others to know also.

Thanks.

Hey Muzz,  I have not long placed two orders in quick succession, hitting the limit of six on order 1 then logged out and back in again immediately and placed order 2, again hitting the limit of six.

Don't know if I should be doing this but being the cheeky fella I am it worked for me.

Cheers - AL

• Like 1

Dear IBOOZ2,

Your second order is hereby cancelled 😂

Cheers,

Coopers DIY Beer Team

• Haha 4

Ha ha... @NewBrews

They have both already arrived and all the tins are stacked up in my brew shed just waiting for brew day so too late mate.

Cheers - AL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

Hey Muzz,  I have not long placed two orders in quick succession, hitting the limit of six on order 1 then logged out and back in again immediately and placed order 2, again hitting the limit of six.

Don't know if I should be doing this but being the cheeky fella I am it worked for me.

Cheers - AL

Thanks Al but I mainly order liq malt extract, which are only about $11 each. I need to order more than 6 to hit the $100 mark for free delivery.

• Like 1

And what happened to @Goodsy post here?  I See it if the summary but nothing in the thread itself.

Did you say something really bad @Goodsy  and become the invisible person?

Cheers - AL

On 6/26/2020 at 9:54 PM, iBooz2 said:

And what happened to @Goodsy post here?  I See it if the summary but nothing in the thread itself.

I think if you post, then come back and delete the post, it doesn't rewrite the post log, so we still see him as the latest post but it's gone.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:24 PM, iBooz2 said:

Cheers - AL

Ha!  Sorry for the mystery guys!  Been a while, but I think I posted a question re: ordering / delivery but then found the answer and so deleted it...  

umm, must be gettin’ old - can’t even recall the question now 🙂

On 6/18/2020 at 8:53 PM, MUZZY said:

Thanks Al but I mainly order liq malt extract, which are only about $11 each. I need to order more than 6 to hit the $100 mark for free delivery.

That is a dilemma, I'm glad I got 16 malt extracts just before rationing started. 

I got heaps of brew cans from the last Big W 20% sale as well ready for six cooler months of brewing two brews a fortnight.

I think the limit for free shipping was $80 last week, I got six pale ales, easier than going to Dan Murphys.

• Like 1