Coopers Community

Pleasant surprise delivery. I forgot I ordered this.

Shamus O'Sean

16 minutes ago, Lab Cat said:

Is that Bruce's own brewery brew? Looks like it's licensed locally.

The liner notes say the brew was created by Iron Maiden and brewed by Nomad Brewing in Sydney.  I have not researched further than that.  It's an XPA.  I will be trying one tonight.

Cheers

What is it like?

Nomad's beer used to be a little patchy in the past but they seem to have picked up their act in the last couple of years and produced some really good beers.

I bought a few bottles of Trooper a few years back. It wasn't my favourite but not bad either. Is this the same beer or a different type? I had to pay through the nose as it was a UK import at the time.

Where did you get it from? 

5 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

I bought a few bottles of Trooper a few years back. It wasn't my favourite but not bad either. Is this the same beer or a different type? I had to pay through the nose as it was a UK import at the time.

Where did you get it from? 

Beer Cartel in Sydney. This is a different beer. A new one licensed in Australia to Nomad Brewing. They have done several around the world. 

22 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Beer Cartel in Sydney. This is a different beer. A new one licensed in Australia to Nomad Brewing. They have done several around the world. 

Cheers mate. Beer Cartel is out of stock but I went to Craftedbynomad and while the new batch isn't available until the 19th, they were willing to sell me some, so a 12 pack is on order 🙂 

• Like 1