Coopers Community

Nelson Sauvin

10 hours ago, Beerlust said:

Hate them all.

Don't forget the abomination that is Apricot Chicken! 🤮

Lusty.

You'd like my mango beef with charred plantains then 🙂 

There's nothing wrong with fruit with meat, as long as it isn't pineapple on a pizza or apple in a herring salad. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, The Captain!! said:

Lusty says: 

I like meat and three veg, every night. Sometimes I branch out and have two meats with my three veg. 

I actually cook a huge variety of foods. I love making new meals much like I do with making different beers most of the time.

You weirdo's that are fine with a few sliced pork chops sitting among your strawberries & kiwi fruit pavlova, good luck to ya! 😜

Not this little black duck.

Lusty.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Hairy said:

As I have done many times before, I would like to apologise for going off topic and getting Lusty excited.

If you look up "Hairy" in the Modern Western Sydney Dictionary there is a picture of a septic tank. i.e. "shit stirrer".

😁

Cheers,

Lusty.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beerlust said:

I actually cook a huge variety of foods. I love making new meals much like I do with making different beers most of the time.

I know mate, just pullin ya chain. 

I really don’t know what I’m talking about, I don’t eat too much meat really. Mainly veges

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The Captain!! said:

I know mate, just pullin ya chain.

I know you are, & love it. It's good for a giggle back & forth. 😀

Vegetarians actually like taking more $h!t than giving it, as it's good for their veggie garden beds. 😉

Cheers & good brewing,

Lusty.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

Turkey and cranberry sauce is another one that tastes great. 

There's a good idea. On Christmas day in AUS or Thanksgiving in the USA, let's combine the commonly larger eating portions on these days of consuming turkey that is slightly higher in tryptothan levels (that causes drowsiness) with a fruit that helps with increasing bowel movement frequency.

If you overindulge on this mix as might happen on these festive days, you may well pass out & shite yourself in your unplanned slumber.

Not something I'd personally want to do involuntarily in front of the whole relative crowd while unconcious on one of these festive days.

Hoping Aunty Jan throws a rug over you before the rest of the family spots the sight of you is a bit hit & miss to take the chance for me. 😜

Again, each to their own on this one. 😉

Cheers,

Lusty.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Beerlust said:

Vegetarians actually like taking more $h!t than giving it, as it's good for their veggie garden beds. 😉

I just sh!t a lot cause I have Crohns Disease 

Ive only ever crapped myself a few times in public......... ok more than a few. 

• Haha 3

Just now, The Captain!! said:

I just sh!t a lot cause I have Crohns Disease... 

You're not alone with this condition apparently, it is fairly common. 780,000 Americans have it according to some statistics.

Probably not a good idea to do the turkey & cranberry mix thing for the reasons I just mentioned somewhere else on here then. 😜

In your working world, with your condition,  you must hate constantly having to visit the company port-a-loo! 🤣

Cheers,

Lusty.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Beerlust said:

In your working world, with your condition,  you must hate constantly having to visit the company port-a-loo! 🤣

Definitely not alone. 

Metamucil is my friend at work.

And very expensive epipen style injections every fortnight calms my immune system down enough not to eat itself from the inside out. 
Luckily though, all you tax payers help subsidise my medicine so it’s affordable. 

So, thank you Australia 

Edited by The Captain!!
  • Like 1