Coopers Community

Smash ...

King Ruddager

Do you happen to remember what each one brought or is that in the tasting videos? If not maybe a video describing what you got from these base malts in the SMASH as a nice little video wiki type series?

I am after what you noticed from each malt and compared to each other...I know a little bit to ask. For example, how did the schooner malt hold up against the ale malt SMASH and your views on GP versus maris otter? I know not the same but kind of the same malt. What differences did you perceive? How much of a difference is Vienna to Munich besides colour in the aroma and taste department? If you already did this, excuse my ignorance and provide a link to help a brother out.

Actually ... looking back I don't think I did a plain ale malt. I remember golden promise being deliciously biscuity and probably my favourite, munich being ridiculous, vienna was nice (I did it twice I think), red x has it's own distinct taste, MO and schooner were "normal" ... yeah, I could totally dig up all the old footage and put together a video for this. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1