Coopers Community

Custom Beer Labels

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

More on Custom Beer Bottle Labels, I thought as Pale Ale is one of my favourites I would chuck a few labels on for the one I give away.

As long as the empty bottles come back, Hey Shamus. 😁 

PALE ALE LABEL.jpg

They are very good looking Beer labels  @CLASSIC    

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Breaktrainjack said:

Thats my unsaid test SO'S  ..so far everyone has failed 😁

Maybe think about a 1 or 2 $ deposit on the bottles to encourage the returns and a cleaning fee if they don't return them clean.

My mate gave me back some bottles he has had for several months which is all good but it pissed me off that he did not even bother to rinse them after he polished off the contents.  He was looking for some more but I did not offer any this time.  Makes you wonder sometimes as he knows the "rinse after use" drill, him being and ex home brewer and all.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

My mate gave me back some bottles he has had for several months which is all good but it pissed me off that he did not even bother to rinse them after he polished off the contents.  He was looking for some more but I did not offer any this time.  Makes you wonder sometimes as he knows the "rinse after use" drill, him being and ex home brewer and all.

I would strike him off the list 😄  ATM I reckon if I was to do a count up I would have a dozen or more Largies & PET out there that were all promised to be returned. I know I will NEVER give anyone a sample in a Grolsch bottle !

As far as them not even rinsing them sucks as they all nod their heads whilst drinking your beer at your bar while you are telling precisely how to rinse them. 😬

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

IMG_1619.thumb.jpg.f0ee19fb98817663326a3b9b99563dd8.jpg

i had a really rare quiet afternoon today at work so decided to practice and try out some of these new fangled image generation tools and dummy up some beer labels, and have to say i might do a few more.

(in the interests of full disclosure)

16-bit lager - generated background pattern from 'videogame controller' text prompt, type by me. i want to put a little spaceship from galaga etc down the bottom and maybe an enemy at the top if i can get it to fit, otherwise i think almost done.

the specific pacific pale ale - generated background pattern from 'wave' text prompt, type by me. i need to knock out the black dot from my lazy dropshadow in the P of specific and maybe make this one about 50% wider. otherwise happy

guitar cat pale ale - generated cat from 'guitar cat' text prompt, text by me. guess what i'm calling my next pale?

bus stop at midnight dark ale - generated scene from 'bus stop at midnight' text prompt, text by me. i want to change the angle of the text so hopefully i can move the moon - these generated backgrounds are great to use but a PITA to make simple edits to. otherwise happy; also found a name for my dark ale lol

firetruck on fire amber ale - generated scene from 'firetruck on fire' text prompt, text my me. accidental little golden book vibes going on, might end up using this for something else but i kind of like it.

now to get brewing again. i stopped towards the end of last year but back brewing kits and kilos now to break myself back in.

• Like 2