Hilltop hops

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers day to all the homebrewers, let us know your plans. It's also my birthday. Heading to Plant 4 which will make sense for the South Aussies for a feed and a few. 

I’m at work this Fathers Day and also my birthday in a couple of days while at I’m work also. 

I’ll be heading to the wetmess after some fried rocks and swamp hen for dinner for my two sparkling ales then off to bed. I’m so exciting ha ha ha

Happy fathers day all, I scored a carton of Boozy fruit.....Cheering

• Like 1

Just now, Hoppy81 said:

Happy fathers day all, I scored a carton of Boozy fruit.....Cheering

Nice one, I treated myself to a box of Mismatch Pale. 

• Like 2

Happy Father’s Day again. Had a great weekend, ordered a new camper trailer a couple of months ago at the Brissie camping show and picked it up a Thursday. So why not take it camping! Had a great weekend!

• Like 3

My wife surprised me with a mixed 8 pack featuring BentSpoke Red Nut, Jindabyne pilsner and some barrel-aged beers from Fathom. We went out to Capital Brewing for a burger and a beer (my pint of Brown Ale went down well) for Sunday lunch then a walk through the wetlands nearby. 

Cheers, 

John 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, porschemad911 said:

My wife surprised me with a mixed 8 pack featuring BentSpoke Red Nut, Jindabyne pilsner and some barrel-aged beers from Fathom. We went out to Capital Brewing for a burger and a beer (my pint of Brown Ale went down well) for Sunday lunch then a walk through the wetlands nearby. 

Cheers, 

John 

I called into Jindabyne Brewery a few weeks ago hoping to grab some takeaways, especially the pilsner. Unfortunately they didn't have packaged beers at the brewery.

The place was pumping though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hairy said:

I called into Jindabyne Brewery a few weeks ago hoping to grab some takeaways, especially the pilsner. Unfortunately they didn't have packaged beers at the brewery.

The place was pumping though.

I had the pilsner last night while brewing. It was very tasty, so I recommend you track some down.

Cheers, 

John 

Edited by porschemad911
  • Like 1