Coopers Community

Next brew suggestion

Hey guys,

Havent exactly been in the brewing mood but thinking about it again. I have a can of the TC bootmakers pale ale here to use so what are your suggestions?

I know to browse the recipe DB and have found "Trendy Trouser Amber Ale" but hoping to get some advice on another success someone else has had with this can. I have made a few beer and ultimately haven't brewed a great beer yet (ive had OK beers though) so looking at some people past experiences to try and mimick.

I love my IPA's and I love hoppy and have considered maybe trying to make the Coopers XPA with this can instead of the Aussie Pale Ale but hoping to get some ieas from the brainstrust here.

4 hours ago, supernerdy said:

Also curious for those of us who dont go AG do you notice any difference when doing cold steeps of the 100-200 gram of grains that are listed in the recipe DB?

Hey SN

My fourth brew was King Ruddager's (Fast Homebrew on Youtube) Easy Pale Ale.  It has 250g of Medium Crystal Malt Grains.  I noticed a definite difference between this and my previous brews.  It is still one of the brews I loved.

I would strongly recommend having a go at a brew that has a cold or hot steep of 100-200g of grains.

Cheers Shamus

• Like 1