Coopers Community

PB2 on holiday

PB2

Dear All,

As a moderator on our Coopers Community, I thought it best that I let you know I’m off on holiday for the next 4 months.  Yes, 4 months - Woo Hoo!!  Actually, my beautiful wife is taking a holiday and I'm self loading excess baggage. 😜

I will be offline during this time, so instead of tagging me in conversations, please tag (by using the ‘@’ symbol) Coopers DIY Beer Team. For example: @Coopers DIY Beer Team

Alternatively, you can email us: customerservice@coopers.com.au or call on 1300 654 455 for assistance during business hours.

Be kind to each other.  

PB2

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

This is PB2's way of saying he will be under lockdown conditions at the Coopers Brewery as being part of the judging panel for the MOTB. I think the conversation at home went something like, "Honey, they want me to help judge the MOTB. It's probably gonna take some serious time, you might want to take a short holiday while I'm gone?!" 😜

Just kidding. 😉

Enjoy your time off Paul. 🙂

Cheers,

Lusty.

• Haha 7

• 4 months later...
On 7/31/2019 at 6:29 PM, Beerlust said:

This is PB2's way of saying he will be under lockdown conditions at the Coopers Brewery as being part of the judging panel for the MOTB. I think the conversation at home went something like, "Honey, they want me to help judge the MOTB. It's probably gonna take some serious time, you might want to take a short holiday while I'm gone?!" 😜

Just kidding. 😉

Enjoy your time off Paul. 🙂

Cheers,

Lusty.

I think you were on the money with this, Lusty.
MOTB winner hasn't been announced yet, as far as I know, and we haven't seen or heard from @PB2.
I'm sure his 4 months is up. 😄 

• Haha 1

While others were recovering from the last wave of MOTB taste testing, PB2 likely snuck away being he's an early riser.

My hunch is he's in the Vintage Ale vault that would be pretty quiet around this time of year, sampling & doing whatever the heck he wants! 😜

Someone will find him.......eventually. 😉

Cheers,

Lusty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2