Coopers Community

New Vintage Ale due soon?

King Ruddager

Just now, Pale Man said:

Ive really enjoyed the vintages in the past IB. This years is very rough, i struggled to d

Got kicked out before i finished my post.  Also this website is really getting on my nerves lately. I have to log in every time i visit. Might not come back here until coopers fix it. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Got kicked out before i finished my post.  Also this website is really getting on my nerves lately. I have to log in every time i visit. Might not come back here until coopers fix it. 

Yes Pale Man, well we all are a little frustrated with the results of the forum upgrade.  I was repeatedly kicked off-line a couple of days ago only about 1 word into my reply to a post.  After about 8 attempts moved onto another computer and managed to get my one word in and attach one emoji for my reply and posted it.  It did not appear for about half an hour so was not sure if it actually got posted up, it got there in the end.

But I have unlimited patience.

Edited by iBooz2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, iBooz2 said:

Yes Pale Man well all are a little frustrated with the results of the forum upgrade.  I was repeatedly kicked off-line a couple of days ago only about 1 word into my reply to a post.  After about 8 attempts moved onto another computer and managed to get my one word in and attach one emoji for my reply and posted it.  It did not appear for about half an hour so was not sure if it actually got posted up.

But I have unlimited patience.

Im sweating the small stuff i know. I'll soldier on 🙂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

Ya want me to grab a slab and put it aside for you @Shamus O'Sean?  Quite happy to hold onto it for as long as it takes and I might have the opportunity tomorrow or Monday.  Let me know via a PM.

Thanks for the offer Al.  Your offer made me pull my finger out.  I have got a slab on order.  Free delivery for orders over $100.  Was a bit short, so I added a box of Coopers Best Extra Stout longnecks.  Well SWMBO did say to order whatever I want for Father's Day and my son can wrap it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Thanks for the offer Al.  Your offer made me pull my finger out.  I have got a slab on order.  Free delivery for orders over $100.  Was a bit short, so I added a box of Coopers Best Extra Stout longnecks.  Well SWMBO did say to order whatever I want for Father's Day and my son can wrap it.

All good SOS, shows how much of a sheltered life I lead as I did not know they had free delivery, thought they only had click and collect.  All's well that ends well - enjoy Fathers Day.👍

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, iBooz2 said:

All good SOS, shows how much of a sheltered life I lead as I did not know they had free delivery, thought they only had click and collect.  All's well that ends well - enjoy Fathers Day.👍

I went with Liquorland because Dans did not have the 2021 Vintage in stock.   I googled the 2021 Vintage and saw that Liquourland has it.  Although no store had it for click and collect.  Changed the supply method to delivery and lo and behold, I can get it delivered.  Even better Liquorland has the free delivery for orders over $100.  I guess I could have got a couple of stubbies to take me over $100, but I saw the Coopers Stout, and thought about the bonus longneck bottles for homebrew, and it was a done deal.

• Like 2