Coopers Community

All Things Salumi

ben 10

3 minutes ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

Especially those world movies ones late at night 😉

Well, I don't really watch FTA much, I have a 65-inch 4K Samsung with big sound, so I enjoy You Tube, Netflix, SBS On Demand & others.

As far as the movies you are referring to, I don't search for them but they are there. 😎

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sadly the cabinet died.
Sent Dave and email and he got back really quickly and asked if the compressor felt hot or warm.
I said hot. He said bugger,
Then he said we'll send you a new one.
Cabinet?
Yes.

Wow.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, beach_life said:

Sadly the cabinet died.
Sent Dave and email and he got back really quickly and asked if the compressor felt hot or warm.
Cabinet?
Yes.

Wow.

That's sad news about the cabinet mate - but fantastic news re; sending you another. Good service! Great news in the end. 

30 minutes ago, beach_life said:

Sadly the cabinet died.
Cabinet?
Yes.

Wow.

Beachy are you talking about your Smoker unit or another cabinet?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

My mate I make beer for gave me some Italian sausages his wife makes it is forkin unbelievable. It has a nice light chilli presence but it has aniseed in it as well, wow! 
he is going to teach me how to make it! Another rabbit hole coming up! I’ve had a few now but keep forgetting to photo!

IMG_1225.jpeg

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, RDT2 said:

My mate I make beer for gave me some Italian sausages his wife makes it is forkin unbelievable. It has a nice light chilli presence but it has aniseed in it as well, wow! 
he is going to teach me how to make it! Another rabbit hole coming up! I’ve had a few now but keep forgetting to photo!

IMG_1225.jpeg

Looks like a pretty good swap, they look nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RDT2 said:

IMG_1225.jpeg

Looks bloody delicious.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RDT2 said:

Italian sausages his wife makes

Dried - so salami? Looks very nice - the red would be from capsicum sauce if they are italian.

PLEASE be careful, not everyone can pull off the Italian method if they are not using curing salts and cures

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, beach_life said:

Dried - so salami? Looks very nice - the red would be from capsicum sauce if they are italian.

PLEASE be careful, not everyone can pull off the Italian method if they are not using curing salts and cures

His wife is Italian mate and they definitely know what they are doing for sure, but thanks for the heads up. They make all their own  tomato sauces etc. I had a pasta at her grandmothers about 25years ago it didn’t seem to have meat and I thought it looks a bit light on but man it was best pasta and sauce I have eaten to this day! My mate reckons the concrete in the backyard is eaten away from the acid in the tomato’s.

• Haha 1