Coopers Community

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:30 PM, King Ruddager said:

Nope - I went back and had a look before which is why I think I imagined it. In fact, that thing you quoted about their preference for PET is probably what I was remembering

All good, had me worried for a minute or two, thinking I had not even made it to the starting line.

Did you enter the MOTB with one of your fine brews?

Great brew clips KR, I have learnt a thing too from your entertaining clips so please keep up the good work. 

Cheers

Hey @King Ruddager,

Let us finish up this brew comp first 😉

While there are no immediate plans what we can say is we are really excited by the variety of entries and look forward to bringing you video updates on state judging, national judging and the winner’s journey… whoever that may be.

Stay tuned for updates on Master of the Brewniverse and future Coopers DIY Beer news!

As always, happy brewing 🍻

Cheers,

Coopers DIY Beer Team

• Like 4

On 8/8/2019 at 10:18 AM, King Ruddager said:

I guess you didn't watch my MOTB video 😉 Tried to make "Galactipa Extractipa" but wasn't happy with it so decided not to enter

Fair enough, I went for the shotgun approach and selected what I thought was the best of my recent brews.  Which is probably inverse to what the MOTB Judges think!!

Have not viewed the MOTB clip so thanks for the pointer.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Methinks this was a marketing pitch that might be a shot too far.  Sounded good in theory. In practice, you need to find a winner , engage a conglomerate like Dan Murphy’s, perfect a recipe that’s brewed on a stove, market it to the masses and try and turn a profit. 

I reckon the marketing department dreamt this is up on a night out and it went a step too far