Coopers Community

I kegged mine a couple of days ago and still had a little left if the fermentor ... so today I thought I would have a sample.

Too early to compare with the canned version ... but it's showing promise ... and certainly very drinkable.

Cheers Mark

IMG_1605.jpg

• Like 5

I was looking for some advice...my s30 valve is not letting c02 in my barrel...it just sprays everywhere and the valve is freezing...I’ve replaced all the rubbers but still no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It’s the canister type a stainless steel holbert one.

Just trying my first one of these after six days in the bottle.

Not as “home brew” tasting as I would expect from an extract beer at this stage! My SMOTY, by comparison, still has that feel after three months. I guess it’s down to the large grain additions. Anyway, let’s give it a few more weeks 

12 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Hint: It is in his video of brewday.

Which one? (Or Date) I found the videos, (they are great) but still missed the reference to SMOTY. 
I'll rewatch it if you could be so kind as to guide me to the correct one. 😇

*clicks follow on King Ruddagers video thread* 

Edited by pilotsh
Followed
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, King Ruddager said:

Not as “home brew” tasting as I would expect from an extract beer at this stage!

Mine has been 21 days in the bottle and has definitely improved (not that it really had to) and in a blind test I don't think you could pick it as a home brew at all. As a matter of fact I can compare it very favourably with the last "craft" beer I drank which was the Ross Squire Hop Thief (also an American Pale Ale). I could stick my neck out and say that mine was better, but that would be a bit cheeky 😉

• Haha 1