Coopers Community

Cruise Beers

Scottie

Hey Brew Dudes

Just back recently from a RCI Cruise to New Zealand. A lot more beers on Royal than on the Princess Cruise 4 years ago. 

English Ales they had the Bass Ale which is top notch from Burton on Trent and I've had several times before. Had a Newcastle Brown for the first time.

I haven't had a homebrew for a while so forgive me if others don't agree but I became partial to the Boddington's Pub Ale with the Nitrogen Widget. 

I really enjoyed the malty Pauliner Dopplebock, Salvator, if you haven't tried it do yourself a favour. Wasn't a huge fan of Blue Moon.

As per my Avatar I couldn't stay in Europe too long and journeyed to the West Coast for a few Stone IPAs, this was the best beer on the ship out of teh selection of APAs and IPAs that they stocked. They Had SNPA, LCPA, Fat Yak and Red Hook IPA.

I regret to say that I didn't have a crack at the Foster's Oil Can, though I can vouch for the fact that people on board were drinking it.

Having said that I had a few Caronas as a predinner drink and even a few Buds. On top of that I had numerous Bourbons, Brandy's, Rums, Cab Savs, Merlots and Shiraz'. I even put quite a few Martinis and Cocktails away - Don't sue me I had a drinks package and needed to ensure I got my money's worth.

Cheers & Beers

Scottie

Valley Brew

Hey Lusty

Over summer i only brewed three brews. There was a fair bitb of upheaval at my place the week before Christmas and i havent been able to get near my kit, last brew went down on December  8 and imanaged to botle it on Jan 5 and it ran out months ago.

Cheers & Beers

Scottie

Archived