Coopers Community

Melbourne Breweries

Popo the Reprobate

I'm heading down to Melbourne in a week or so to hang out with my sister. We usually check out a few bars when I visit but she's keen to visit a few breweries this time.

She's suggested Moon Dog as well as Tall Boy and Moose. 

Does anyone down that way have any other suggestions of places worth a look?

Cheers.

il second Mornington peninsula brewery as a must stop!

If you looking for somewhere to eat and beer (if you are in melbourne cbd) is Mrs Parmas. Its a parma and craft beer bar/restaurant that only serves craft beers and has a great parma!

Mr banks in Seaford (on the way to Mornington) has a great range of Hazy, hop heavy beers is also worth a look

Cheers @The Captain!!

We've tried twice for this walk. The weather has always defeated us. Hopefully we'll get it in this time. I've done a couple of day walks down that and it has been beautiful. We try to get out for a couple of multi day walks a year.

Sounds good. I dig Thai - just not coriander 😠. I'm with you on the line up thing!

Did a 3 day walk through the Otway ranges back in 2002. Amazing area and terrain. I’ve done a four day walk through Wilson’s too a couple of years after the Otway’s. Completely different areas and I’d hate to say one is better but if I had the chance to walk one or the other, I’d go to Wilson’s.

Good luck with the walk mate.

Archived