Coopers Community

Brew Systems Questions 2019

Titan

4 minutes ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

Brewbrite is a kettle fining added inside the last 10 minutes of the boil like whirlfloc is. The other stuff I use is during the cold crash so obviously has no impact on the wort out of the kettle.

Yeah, I do actually have some in the brewery.  Just trying not to use it if I don't need to.

14 hours ago, The Captain!! said:

Has anyone done the whole recirculating wort when BIABing? Seems to get clearer wort so just wondering if this is something that anyone has tried before?

Hi captain I know we spoke about the Clawhammer people and the wood beer I think their system recirculates whilst mashing they have a pump setup I don’t know if that helps just ignore/turn it off when they boil with the lid partially on for your computer/phones safety if you watch their vids 😆 

6 hours ago, BHB19 said:

Hi captain I know we spoke about the Clawhammer people and the wood beer I think their system recirculates whilst mashing they have a pump setup I don’t know if that helps just ignore/turn it off when they boil with the lid partially on for your computer/phones safety if you watch their vids 😆 

Yeah, I did see that. That was one video that sparked the question.