Coopers Community

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet

6 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

Benvenuto nel forum. Se torni indietro attraverso questo thread in cui ti trovi, ci sono uno o due download intonacati qui. In effetti è proprio lì nel post sopra il tuo.@daniele2478

Posso suggerire di scaricarlo da @Shamus O'Seanl'ultimo post del 14 settembre in quanto questa sarebbe la versione più aggiornata.

Hi, he didn't let me download it because I wasn't logged in! Excuse me! and thanks 🙂

Good beers 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - October 2021

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  October 2021 ROTM added: Hop Slam IPA (USA - Sequoia) & Code Breaker IPA.  Click on the recipe name for pdf's of these recipes.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.7.xlsx

Spreadsheet functionality: 

• Links to Recipe artwork and pdf of more recent recipes at the far right
  • You can click on the recipe name to jump to the recipe on the Coopers website (for those in au only)
  • The little triangle icons beside each column title are auto-filters and can be used to sort the spreadsheet by the respective column
  • You can also use the drop boxes of the variables in each column to show those variables you want to see.  
  • For example, under Difficulty if you choose the Easy variable then only those recipes rated as Easy will be displayed
  • Or under Can 1, if you choose Real Ale only those recipes that have the Original Series Real Ale (as the main recipe can) will be displayed.  Unfortunately I am not clever enough to be able to show those recipes where Can 2 is a Real Ale
  • Any queries?  Post them to this thread.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• 4 weeks later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - November 2021

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  November 2021 ROTM added: Citrus Crush Kolsch & California Dreaming XPA.  Click on the recipe name for pdf's of these recipes.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.8.xlsx

• You can click on the recipe name to jump to the recipe on the Coopers website (for those in au only)
  • The little triangle icons beside each column title are auto-filters and can be used to sort the spreadsheet by the respective column
  • You can also use the drop boxes of the variables in each column to show those variables you want to see.  
  • For example, under Difficulty if you choose the Easy variable then only those recipes rated as Easy will be displayed
  • Or under Can 1, if you choose Real Ale only those recipes that have the Original Series Real Ale (as the main recipe can) will be displayed.  Unfortunately I am not clever enough to be able to show those recipes where Can 2 is a Real Ale
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for this great resource and the community you have here.

Cheers!

Welcome to the the forum @Dustin Frothman you will definitely find what you are looking for here, a great bunch of blokes & experienced brewers all willing to help & pass on knowledge if needed. Cheers.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - December 2021

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  December 2021 ROTM added: Summer Berry Sour & Port Side Pale Ale.  Click on the recipe name for pdf's of these recipes.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.9.xlsx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

On 12/31/2021 at 3:48 PM, Shamus O'Sean said:

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - December 2021

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  December 2021 ROTM added: Summer Berry Sour & Port Side Pale Ale.  Click on the recipe name for pdf's of these recipes.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.9.xlsx 201.29 kB · 1 download

Awesome work, Shamus,  yo really do that stuff well. A big thank you,  I am sure other members appreciate your efforts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - January 2022

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  January 2022 ROTM added: Day For It Pale Ale and Passion Peach Pale Ale.  Click on the recipe name for pdf's of these recipes.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.10.xlsx

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - February 2022

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  February 2022 ROTM added: Electric Squid Hazy IPA & Tranquili-Tea IPA.

Click on the recipe name for pdf's of these recipes.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.11.xlsx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - March 2022

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  March 2022 ROTM added: Czech Mate Pilsner & Kaleidoscope Ruby Red IPA.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.12.xlsx

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - April 2022

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  April 2022 ROTM added: Coopers Regency Park Red Ale & Chocopotamus Stout.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.13.xlsx

• Thanks 4

• 1 month later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - May 2022

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  May 2022 ROTM added: Backcast Belgian Session Ale & Hop Art IPA.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.14.xlsx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• 4 weeks later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - June 2022

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  June 2022 ROTM added: White With One Dark Ale & Kiwi Crush IPA.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.15.xlsx

• Thanks 4

• 4 weeks later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - July 2022

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  July 2022 ROTM added: Tropi-Kolsch & Pestle & Mortar Spiced Porter.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.16.xlsx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

• 2 months later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - September 2022 (I missed August)

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached. 

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.17.xlsx

• The little triangle icons beside each column title are auto-filters and can be used to sort the spreadsheet by the respective column
  • For example, under Difficulty if you choose the Easy variable then only those recipes rated as Easy will be displayed
  • Thanks 5

• 1 month later...

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet - October 2022

Hi Team

Latest Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet is attached.  October 2022 ROTM added: Hop Slam IPA (Germany - Solero) & Midnight Melba Black IPA.

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.18.xlsx

• The little triangle icons beside each column title are auto-filters and can be used to sort the spreadsheet by the respective column
  • For example, under Difficulty if you choose the Easy variable then only those recipes rated as Easy will be displayed
  • Thanks 3

Great work Shamus.  You are on the cusp of 300 recipes.  I think we only had 170 odd starting out.  

I have had a spell away from brewing but am about to whip some summer brews.  I opened the ingredients cupboard and wondered 'what can I make with this lot ?'  That's where the spreadsheet comes into its own.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1