Coopers Community

Sports

PaddyBrew2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, The Captain!! said:

Yeah he’s a grub. If you could just knock a bloke, I’m sure he’d stop all that sh!t

Yeah for sure. I don't watch any league but I hear about things on the radio etc. that the same sort of crap is creeping back in there because they can't punch each other anymore. Probably similar in AFL. I wanted to jump through the TV last weekend when he was being a jackass 😂😂

16 minutes ago, Beer Baron said:

You can only support 1 team..........

How about 0 teams?

I don't really care who wins the AFL grand final any year so I get that means I don't really support any team. I like the sport but I have no passion for it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YeastyBoy said:

Wales are about to smash the Wally Roos.

Sensational play by Wales. 

This 2019 RWC is really mixing it up.

Loving it.

YB

Wales 29 Oz 25. Great Game.

Wales are going to top the pool.

Best RWC so far, excited.

Picking Samoa to smash Scotland.

Keen to see how the Barrett Trio go in the game. Fairly light side fielded by the AB's should be a walk over as Canada is really an amateur bunch of weekend warriors.

Sounds a bit like our Rugby Club!! Better sport at the bar than play in the field.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Beer Baron said:

The A-League kicks off tonight and I am extremely excited just like a kid on Christmas morning!!!

But since it is the A-League you are like the naughty kid that just gets a lump of coal and is extremely disappointed.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

Not a fan of soccer, or football. Hanging out for the test matches to start though. I'll be away for the Gabba one but should be able to catch the rest.

I agree can't wait for cricket season to start. Test matches all day and Big Bash every night!