Coopers Community

My legacy

Titan

I have been ill last couple months. Doctor gave me the big c. Lung, smoking goes with beer, whatever. Long road ahead, keep up the brilliant topics and posts. I will read and brew when i can.

Lets not have conflict in the forum, treat everyones opinion with respect.

Best bunch of guys i never met.

Best regards

John Noble

Jesus mate. Sorry to hear. You’re a big solid Scotsman. Gonna take more than cancer to bring the likes of you down. Best of luck with the recovery and thanks for all the help, support, tips, wise words and more importantly laughs you’ve given us all on here. 

John Noble,

F**k Cancer!!!!, F**k cancer in the butt.

I’ll go Sh!t in cancers letterbox if you like? Even if it’s one of those really flash Harry Sydney apartments down in the (insert really expensive part of town,  like, where @Titan lives). area where it’s most appropriate!!

We are all here for your Journey mate,

keep us posted.

I’m not afraid of a virtual Bro Hug.

13 hours ago, Titan said:

I have been ill last couple months. Doctor gave me the big c. Lung, smoking goes with beer, whatever. Long road ahead, keep up the brilliant topics and posts. I will read and brew when i can.

Lets not have conflict in the forum, treat everyones opinion with respect.

Best bunch of guys i never met.

Best regards

John Noble

Fight the good fight mate. 

Without sounding morbid and in the spirit of fighting that son a bit*h , how about your legacy being a recipe of your own that all of the forum could brew. Even if all grain we can convert it to extract. The brew is more of a show of support to your fight rather than a glass raise in your absence. That could be your legacy. I’m keen if you are 

28 minutes ago, PaddyBrew2 said:

Without sounding morbid and in the spirit of fighting that son a bit*h , how about your legacy being a recipe of your own that all of the forum could brew. Even if all grain we can convert it to extract. The brew is more of a show of support to your fight rather than a glass raise in your absence. That could be your legacy. I’m keen if you are 

A Wee Heavy perhaps.

Titan I've always appreciated your contributions to this forum, particularly your photos and your journey new equipment and recipes. I wish you the best in beating this C of a disease. I would certainly brew a legacy recipe if you could put one up. Fight hard mate.  I know u will.

Jools

The kemo is 1000 times better these days than last century brother!!

if you give the beers a miss for a while make sure your using some jamican hops instead (haha) right!!

(Ellachlano knows what what i mean.)

It will help kill the pain and give you an appetite.  There are weed capsules unless you bake up some magic brownies  ( prehaps thats a discussion for another forum (haha)

And don't forget....

Buddha-Quotes-14-1.jpg

Sorry to hear your news John.  Good luck with your treatment.

Following on from other posts, what about if John puts up a "Legacy" recipe & we all have a crack at brewing it & we send John a bottle to try/judge.  It would save him brewing & who knows, might even brighten up his day chuckling at our efforts.

Just a thought.

3 hours ago, Jumping jack flash said:

The kemo is 1000 times better these days than last century brother!!

if you give the beers a miss for a while make sure your using some jamican hops instead (haha) right!!

(Ellachlano knows what what i mean.)

It will help kill the pain and give you an appetite.  There are weed capsules unless you bake up some magic brownies  ( prehaps thats a discussion for another forum (haha)

And don't forget....

Buddha-Quotes-14-1.jpg

Hey John fight on as you will beat the bastard  I agree with the above is just  a hard road you can beat cheers and regards Brian

Archived