Coopers Community

Jerky

Gullys Brewing

So was excited on to make some jerky and also to make some biltong.... so i have ballsed it up and made thick cut Biljerky.

I am still fresh at jerking but I think if this works out I might do it more often. I love a good jerky.

Puns intended in good humour if you are proud to offence, you probably shouldn't be on the coopers forum.

So got some silverside (cause I'm tight) and sliced it up added a bunch of delish ingredients that work great on their own (hoping they are like the power rangers and unit to create a super power) Will let it sit for about 48 hrs and at 24hrs a sample will be tested. 

Enjoy happy Australia day lads... o bugger it beef not lamb. 

15484134505752315725220925004903.jpg

Hey Gully,

I gave you my recipe for Beef Jerky, what are you doing lad, you have to slice it thinner, that is good meat, I think Silverside is the best. I get the butcher to run it through the slicer

& marinate for at least 24 hours - I like mine revved up with Chilli & stuff, but there are lots of other things you can favour it with. Also the lady should keep drinking &  to get used to the to the hot, spicy flavours.😜

Archived