Coopers Community

'You Supply' - Where from?

Anthony999

Ok, new to this.  So find a nice recipe I want to try and understand Coopers can supply some of it but the other ingredients, where from?  Should I just go to the local brew store locally and get everything or just buy online.  I don't want to buy from different sources.  Just annoying I suppose. 

1 x Star San 

30 x pet bottles

RECIPE CONTAINS:

• 1 × Thomas Coopers Preacher's Hefe Wheat (1.7kg)
  • 1 × Thomas Coopers Light Malt Extract (1.5kg)
  • 1 × Coopers Carbonation Drops (250g)

YOU SUPPLY:

• 1 × 300g Crystal Wheat Grain
  • 1 × 12g Perle Hop Pellets
  • 1 × 11g Lallemand Munich Wheat Dry Yeast

Also a nice non alcoholic ginger beer recipe.

24 minutes ago, Anthony999 said:

1 × 300g Crystal Wheat Grain

1 × 12g Perle Hop Pellets

• 1 × 11g Lallemand Munich Wheat Dry Yeast

where are you? none of that should cost too much.100g hops is around $10, the yeast $5 and the grain is maybe $5 a kilo

Loads of online shops but over east is where you benefit most. Unfortunately living in the most isolated city in the world means it’s easier to buy ‘local’ rather than waiting a week for shipping. Bayswater are excellent. They are fountains of knowledge and have all the gear and equipment you need at good prices 

6 minutes ago, PaddyBrew2 said:

Loads of online shops but over east is where you benefit most. Unfortunately living in the most isolated city in the world means it’s easier to buy ‘local’ rather than waiting a week for shipping. Bayswater are excellent. They are fountains of knowledge and have all the gear and equipment you need at good prices 

Great, i will give them a go.  

Archived