Coopers Community

It’s the small wins that count.

MitchBastard

After pressing the go button on our upcoming kitchen renovation we’re getting a you beaut new fridge. A big fancy French door thing (blah blah blah)

Upon appliance discussions, I smoothly suggested we store the current fridge in the garage (next to the other fridge that currently is in use as fermentation fridge). The better half agreed........ the penny dropped about 20 mins later when she asked “you want to keep the fridge for beer things don’t you?”

The plan was discovered but remains un changed.

M

Yeeaaah, I tried that but during our kitchen reno, the wife loved the little bar fridge we bought to keep our food in so much, she kept for her vino. Marriage sucks. I got a nice kitchen though. Ceaserstone and everything.

3 hours ago, Greeny1525229549 said:

I now have 3 fridges for beer. Kegerator. Fermentation fridge and a bar fridge for kegs i want to lager. The last one i just bought and begged forgiveness. The cold shoulder lasted a day then all sweet. Gotta know how far you can push the envelope. 😆

The married men know it's far easier to gain forgiveness than seek permission. You gotta keep one hand on your balls. Metaphorically speaking.

Archived