The Captain1525230099

What are you growing? 2019

I have a mate who is a Pilot & he sources stuff for me, they are;

Habenero/Carolina Reaper/Trinidad Scorpio.

Very Hot combination, have to wear gloves/face mask, but individually they aren't thot hot. But it's all good, as you know depending on the dish you only apply the heat to suit your taste.

Cheers

Phil

Yep you used 2 of the hottest by themself chillies in the world in that mix. Glad to say you don't need a pilot mate to source them anymore.  

Can you believe he is a scardy cat & doesn't like Chilli because it's too hot !!

However good bloke & I will continue to use Chilli in most of the stuff   I cook - not sure about Chilli Beer 😲 

I'm not much of a gardener and live very close to an excellent greengrocer. However, it annoys me having to cough up $3-5 for a whole lettuce or bunch of parsley when most of the time I only require a few leaves or sprigs. So this week I filled a pot with a punnet of each in the hope I can harvest as I need it.

IMG_20190112_145848.jpg

• Like 3

Noice,I hate the organic tag and 100% Mark up organic grown gets these days. Teaching my kids to grow food and do things by themselves sure beats dominos an fortnite then wondering why they have no life skills. 

• Like 1