Sign in to follow this  
PaddyBrew2

Happy holidays ya’ll

Want to wish every codger on here a happy hols. My brewing started in January this year with a gift of the coopers kit from the misso. This place has been a veritable fountain of brewing knowledge so much so that when I get back from Ireland in mid jan , I’m taking the plunge into all grain. Couldn’t have done it without each and every contributor on here where no question is too small or too stupid. 

Blow a few froths of some hombrew this chrissy.  I’ll have to make do with some creamy Guinness instead. See you in 2019

happy holidays 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

big ups to Coopers too, for providing this forum where we talk a lot of all grain.

happy (or sad) whatever to everyone.

• Like 3

Not much of a Xmas sort of guy, but happy holidays to all that want well wishes and to those that don’t........ I don’t know really. 

Have a good trip Paddy and be good to see ya progress into all grain

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ben 10 said:

big ups to Coopers too, for providing this forum where we talk a lot of all grain.

happy (or sad) whatever to everyone.

Amen to that

or for the captain 

praise mohammad for that 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PaddyBrew2 said:

praise mohammad for that 

Not sure if you’ll see too many muslims drinking beer or eating salty pork goodness Paddy. 

2 hours ago, Ben 10 said:

Well coopers will be ok with it if we buy their coopers range of malts I’m sure. 

• Haha 2

They don't know what they're missing.  

I'm gonna wish everyone a non PC merry Christmas, I love this time of year, usually on leave, beer and cricket on the tele. Don't give a toss about the religious crap side of it but always enjoy the family time as it reminds me of growing up with the big gatherings we had. Was always a fun time. That's what Christmas is to me. 

Helps having a family you get along with of course 😂

Edited by Otto Von Blotto
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

They don't know what they're missing.  

I'm gonna wish everyone a non PC merry Christmas, I love this time of year, usually on leave, beer and cricket on the tele. Don't give a toss about the religious crap side of it but always enjoy the family time as it reminds me of growing up with the big gatherings we had. Was always a fun time. That's what Christmas is to me. 

Helps having a family you get along with of course 😂

Damn straight. I’m in Australia almost seven years and I would take the sun , the beers, the cricket and the bbq over the cold, the snow, being dragged to mass and everything being shut, any day of the week 

• Like 1

Love a christmas in the tropics

Tuesday 25 December

Summary
storm.png
Min 19
Max 24
Showers. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 20 mm
Chance of any rain: 90% rain_90.gif
  • Like 1

Ranging between 35 & 43 for the next 7 days here in Adelaide.

Typical stinking hot Christmas weather down here. ☹️

Lusty.