Coopers Community

Happy holidays ya’ll

PaddyBrew2

Want to wish every codger on here a happy hols. My brewing started in January this year with a gift of the coopers kit from the misso. This place has been a veritable fountain of brewing knowledge so much so that when I get back from Ireland in mid jan , I’m taking the plunge into all grain. Couldn’t have done it without each and every contributor on here where no question is too small or too stupid. 

Blow a few froths of some hombrew this chrissy.  I’ll have to make do with some creamy Guinness instead. See you in 2019

happy holidays 

4 minutes ago, PaddyBrew2 said:

praise mohammad for that 

Not sure if you’ll see too many muslims drinking beer or eating salty pork goodness Paddy. 

2 hours ago, Ben 10 said:

big ups to Coopers too, for providing this forum where we talk a lot of all grain.

Well coopers will be ok with it if we buy their coopers range of malts I’m sure. 

They don't know what they're missing.  

I'm gonna wish everyone a non PC merry Christmas, I love this time of year, usually on leave, beer and cricket on the tele. Don't give a toss about the religious crap side of it but always enjoy the family time as it reminds me of growing up with the big gatherings we had. Was always a fun time. That's what Christmas is to me. 

Helps having a family you get along with of course 😂

50 minutes ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

They don't know what they're missing.  

I'm gonna wish everyone a non PC merry Christmas, I love this time of year, usually on leave, beer and cricket on the tele. Don't give a toss about the religious crap side of it but always enjoy the family time as it reminds me of growing up with the big gatherings we had. Was always a fun time. That's what Christmas is to me. 

Helps having a family you get along with of course 😂

Damn straight. I’m in Australia almost seven years and I would take the sun , the beers, the cricket and the bbq over the cold, the snow, being dragged to mass and everything being shut, any day of the week 

Archived