Coopers Community

Natural ginger cordial-

Evening brew brothers and sisters, with the inevitable onset of summer I find myself beating those hot summers days not by drinking a beer which can merely shake a sweat but in fact , I indulge in a beer so passionate and spicy that it has me lather of sweaty ecstasy! Of course iam talking ginger beer. I hope it’s still a legal topic of interest on this brew forum!?! I just wanted to alert my fellow gb brewers to a great product I found in the super market, unlike the budrim alternative this cordial is 100% natural and no preservatives. It could of coarse could be used in addition with a gb kit or with a 1.5kg of coopers light malt extract as base plus a kilo or two of dextrose, if you wanted to try from scratch. Live spicy brew brothers-

E9D64F4A-1BA6-423A-BB44-13D4D950D1A7.jpeg

5E54E06F-4E33-4B90-B6D1-F4BE90308C07.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Oops sorry brew brother,

(i assumed this post may have been rather awkwardly swept under the digital carpet shall we say...)

Belvoir ginger cordial is found in wollies..funny enough in the aisle they sell some home brew supplies. Its 100% natural and very tasty..( and no l don't work for them.) 

Archived