Sign in to follow this  
Ryano2

Keg King vs Keg Land

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what the connection between these guys is?

Keg Land looks to be pretty new and I see one of the guys from the Keg King videos is now in the Keg Land videos.

I know Keg King changed domain names, perhaps a mass exodus or something?

I also see they are a 5 minute drive from each other.

I don't know much about it but from what I've read there was a split, at least one of the KK guys went off and started KL and now there's this big war going on between them. Have a look at some of the nonsense on AHB recently. I don't get involved in all that crap, and I probably wouldn't buy from either of them anyway. I can get most of what I need from retailers up here that don't act like whiny little bitches.

What he said.  Look back at threads on AHB about January? and you will find a lot of accusations between the two. Maybe so much as fake moon landings.  It did lower the price on some things like kegs and gas bottles but that did hurt some of the LHBS.

I don't care about the soap opera behind it but the spat has certainly brought prices down in my neck of the woods.  Long may it continue.... well, at least until I have my keg sorted.

I have to admit I am completely mercenary in these things.  No brand loyalty whatsoever.  Cut each others throats.  See if I care.  All I want is the best possible price and I am happy to step over the bodies to get it.    Cheers. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, James of Bayswater said:

I don't care about the soap opera behind it but the spat has certainly brought prices down in my neck of the woods.  Long may it continue.... well, at least until I have my keg sorted.

I have to admit I am completely mercenary in these things.  No brand loyalty whatsoever.  Cut each others throats.  See if I care.  All I want is the best possible price and I am happy to step over the bodies to get it.    Cheers. 

I absolutely agree. I try and help the local or the independent but at the end of the day my family is the most important and spending as little as possibles my priority. I don’t care where I get my beer junk from!!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, James of Bayswater said:

Is it wrong that looking at your profile picture and reading this I envisage George RR Martin . . . . . Winter is coming

• Haha 1

Geez, I had to look that up, and I see what you mean. He looks thirsty.

It is a funny thing about Game of Thrones.  Half the world is addicted to it the other half hasn't a clue what you are going on about. 

• Haha 1