Coopers Community

Advent Calander

supernerdy

10 minutes ago, Ben 10 said:

golden time stout = winner

I've been eyeing off their stout for a while... need to try.  My 'hipster' coffee place TOAST in the city started selling craft beer and their stout was on.. along with their pale and Apple cherry cider. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, supernerdy said:

Good Old faithful. Mismatch!

Thought this was just OK, nowhere near as good as the Big Shed from the day before. I'm dubious about today's, again something I would never buy, but hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised like with the Prickly Moses (although tbh I still wouldn't buy it). 

I've had a few mismatches in the past from tap so I dont mind it. Nothings gonna knock off the tingleberry for worst beer. Just had today's to and funnily enough was a good comparison to my own home brew! Although was only so so.. photo and reveal tomorrow 

Anyone else get a cryptic email from BoozeBud explaining a printing error on Beer #20 today? And also ruining the surprise of tomorrow’s beer. Hmmm. “Hi << Test First Name >>,”

i also received two Australian Brewery Aussie Pale Ales. #15 and #18. Hmmm packing error.

bit poor BoozeBud

8 hours ago, joolbag said:

Anyone else get a cryptic email from BoozeBud explaining a printing error on Beer #20 today? And also ruining the surprise of tomorrow’s beer. Hmmm. “Hi << Test First Name >>,”

i also received two Australian Brewery Aussie Pale Ales. #15 and #18. Hmmm packing error.

bit poor BoozeBud

Yup i got the email. I guess they had to let people know before they started getting complaints

4 minutes ago, The Captain1525230099 said:

I’ve been quietly giggling to myself each day I look at these photos and think to myself, at the end of each day does this bloke sit down and watch a show about trucking and have a beer?

Your right. I work in IT so sit in an office which had views of cranes (til last week anyway)... love my trucks and engineering and stuff.

Top Gear is often viewed.. but then theres ice road truckers, highway through hell, outback truckers.. a show just called truckers!.. plus I play euro and american truck sim!.. sad but true.. I wish I could operate a crane 🙂

Beer Cartel

Last night was Gage Roads Single Fin - pretty average. Quaffable but not much to it.

Tonight was Nomad Red Reindeer Red IPA. I haven’t been a fan of Nonad beers in the past but this was really tasty. Malty and hoppy.

4 hours ago, supernerdy said:

I work in IT so sit in an office which had views of cranes (til last week anyway)... love my trucks and engineering and stuff

I used to drive a crane before I got into IT. It’s just the same, take stuff from here, put it over there, repeat.

Much more fun driving a truck.

Data Engineering is just the same, but air conditioned 😊

1 hour ago, supernerdy said:

.. one thing I've found is I struggle drinking daily lol.. my weight isn't liking me either..

I'm certainly not struggling with the daily drinking! I'm struggling with just stopping at one on the days I usually would be alcohol- free! Zero is easier than stopping after one.

It's a habit I'll break when I go back to work in Jan. For now, loving the prospect.of a new beer (well two because I bought the Boozebud as well).

I really enjoyed Bridge Rd Chevalier Saison. I've seeked it out before and it's just as I remembered. Stopping at that one as I have a criterion race in the morning

Archived