Sign in to follow this  
karlos_1984

Big shed golden stout time vodka

Has anyone else tried this? I'm a big fan of the golden stout time beer these guys make (as well as their other beers), as is SWMBO.

We had lunch there a few weeks ago and come across their vodka they make.

We bought a bottle n had friends over to try it out and try and find a suitable mixer for it, but came up short. We tried coke, lemonade, milk, and soda water, but nothing really seemed to fit. It was a bit lethal to drink on the rocks.

However, tonight the Mrs had a cracking idea. She dispensed a coffee pod from our nespresso machine, chilled it in the fridge. Then added the vodka with some Kahlua in a chilled glass. Wow. Can highly recommend this concoction. Even a dash of milk seemed to work great guns. Get around it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, karlos_1984 said:

Has anyone else tried this? I'm a big fan of the golden stout time beer these guys make (as well as their other beers), as is SWMBO.

We had lunch there a few weeks ago and come across their vodka they make.

We bought a bottle n had friends over to try it out and try and find a suitable mixer for it, but came up short. We tried coke, lemonade, milk, and soda water, but nothing really seemed to fit. It was a bit lethal to drink on the rocks.

However, tonight the Mrs had a cracking idea. She dispensed a coffee pod from our nespresso machine, chilled it in the fridge. Then added the vodka with some Kahlua in a chilled glass. Wow. Can highly recommend this concoction. Even a dash of milk seemed to work great guns. Get around it.

Espresso Martini's anyone?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Espresso Martini's anyone?

Pick me!