I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse

is much different to:

I helped my uncle jack off a horse.

• Haha 5

Punctuation Matters!

I was walking past a farm and a sign said:

"Duck, Eggs"

I thought: That's an unnecessary comma - and then it hit me."
................................................................................................

The punctuation panda

A panda walks into a bar. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires two shots in the air.

"Why? Why are you behaving in this strange, un-panda-like fashion?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda walks towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.

"I'm a panda," he says, at the door. "Look it up."

The waiter turns to the relevant entry and, sure enough, finds an explanation.

"Panda: Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Todays Tasting

Brewery = Valhalla Brewing in Geelong Victoria
Name of beer = Gallowtree
Style = stout
ABV = 5.4%

enjoying this stout on a cool victorian spring day the only issue is that  the beer was set at 2°c  
as it is hiding alot of the Dark roasted malts .   I feel if this was around the 6-8°c alot more of the flavours would pop out

aroma gives of a great roasted smell with hint of chocolate  and while to taste the oatmell gives it a smooth sweetness to 
the roasted malts being used.  also   gives a great bitterness to taste as well

I would  buy this stout again as it was enjoyable
20210924_150209.thumb.jpg.a58ca62123bed0cf578f0f94eebd6c38.jpg

• Like 5

Dropped in at uncle Dan’s and saw this one. A gluten free pale ale from Twobays brewing. Made with millet, rice and buckwheat. It’s actually not a bad beer. Slightly different to what I’m used to in terms of maltiness but it’s quite nice. Even SWMBO thought it “isn’t bad for a beer” 😀

1528CFB5-4C95-4F8A-A7F9-0854584F8947.thumb.jpeg.d6478107460bcd14b7a224ffffd8dbe5.jpeg

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Hilltop hops said:

Got a refill this afternoon ready for the GF. Classic WC IPA. 

Awesome stuff @Hilltop hops & I see you are firing up the Pizza Oven, it's that sort of night, I would be happy sitting outside with the firepit blazing but that icy wind off Glenelg Beach drives you back inside.

Do you think you should have got a couple of those for the Footy tonight but I suppose a lot depends on who you are supporting.

I will probably watch a Lassie Movie. 🤣

Cheers.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Awesome stuff @Hilltop hops & I see you are firing up the Pizza Oven, it's that sort of night, I would be happy sitting outside with the firepit blazing but that icy wind off Glenelg Beach drives you back inside.

Do you think you should have got a couple of those for the Footy tonight but I suppose a lot depends on who you are supporting.

I will probably watch a Lassie Movie. 🤣

Cheers.

I'm a Cats supporter so just hoping for a close competitive game. Probably move onto single malt after this! 

• Haha 1

If any of you folks ever venture into Mother’s Ruin, this one ain’t half bad. From a small distillery in Muff, which is a village on the coast in County Donegal. When I had one in a pub (better pre-prandial than a Guinness in some cases) the barman said  a lot of people ordered it and giggled.  I suggested he tell tourists to visit the distillery.
“How do I find it?”

”Just across the road from the diving school”

Not a bad drop , to be sure !

DA0668C4-8D7C-4CC1-B8C9-9E5CA8905179.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Popo said:

This one was a gift last Christmas. It's been sitting in the fridge waiting for a special reason to open it. I figure the birth of my son the other day is a pretty good reason. Cheers!

IMG_20210930_193438.jpg

Congrats brother

• Thanks 1