Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

brewery = Blackmans Brewery
beer = Cold IPA
Abv = 6.5%

this brewery would essentially have to be my favourite on the surf coast of Victoria
this beer is no excaption to the other good beers that have come out of blackmans and i think the only beer i have went meh on is  "i need more sabro"   but thats was a good beer

I am a blackmans brewery beer club member hence the reason why i do alot of tastings on these beers

very light coloured brew this ipa and is not as dark as as a tradional ipa in my opinion  and when you think of it  using pilsner its always going to be a light colour   which this ipa was done  with a lagar yeats  not sure what lager yeast
but has alot of new world hops that really work well i can pin point as my nose is not  the best at the moment but
i feel there may be some sabro in it as i can taste a similar biscuity taste i got with i need more sabro.

this is a rippa beer and if you can get hold of it or even  buy a 4 pack from  Blackmans brewry you wont be dissapointed

nice easy on the palatte with a great hoppy finish couldnt ask for more 

can't wait till my  members pack of 16 beers comes looking forward to what is in there

20210922_165240.thumb.jpg.7c480fa16e12f0632d50a7665d334282.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hairy said:

Fest time!

Brought to you by Aldi.

In SA we have Aldi stores - everywhere but they do not have Liquor licenses, a pity really as I find Aldi to be quite an interesting place to shop with all of their imported/continental style goods. I have noticed in my travels & various photos posted on here that the Beer range is quite varied as Hairy's Hofbräu Oktoberfest beer. So I think we are missing out on some of these beers apart from Dan's & a few other's offer.

Nice glass too mate. 🍻

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

In SA we have Aldi stores - everywhere but they do not have Liquor licenses, a pity really as I find Aldi to be quite an interesting place to shop with all of their imported/continental style goods. I have noticed in my travels & various photos posted on here that the Beer range is quite varied as Hairy's Hofbräu Oktoberfest beer. So I think we are missing out on some of these beers apart from Dan's & a few other's offer.

Nice glass too mate. 🍻

I only buy beer from Aldi when the "special" stock arrives; I don't buy there regular range.

I bought a case of this Oktoberfest beer - 20 x 500ml for $80.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hairy said:

I am ashamed for using the wrong there/their/they're in my post. I just cringed when I read it back.

Perhaps a short suspension of posting rights is in order.

I wouldn't worry about it too much @Hairy I have seen much more worserer spelling disasters than that too noomeros to menchon.

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hairy said:

I am ashamed for using the wrong there/their/they're in my post. I just cringed when I read it back.

Perhaps a short suspension of posting rights is in order.

In the Bin for 20 postings I suggest is in order @Hairy Hairy but hopefully you will forget I wrote this if I pharque up and do same in future predictive texting does not help.... luvyerwork mate!

Or you could be sent to the norty corner to read:

image.thumb.png.c825f398eab322a666f095c0f349a760.png

Edited by Graubart
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Graubart said:

In the Bin for 20 postings I suggest is in order @Hairy Hairy but hopefully you will forget I wrote this if I pharque up and do same in future predictive texting does not help.... luvyerwork mate!

Or you could be sent to the norty corner to read:

image.thumb.png.c825f398eab322a666f095c0f349a760.png

Punctuation is important. 

Let's eat grandma.

Let's eat, grandma.

The difference a little comma can make... 🙂 

• Haha 5