Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

Nice! I don’t think that brewery gets the attention it deserves. It’s still very a Mum and Dad style brewery, and you know what, I love it for that. But the beer is absolutely fantastic.

I don’t think you’ll ever see a fruity gose or pastry stout there, but again, that’s what I like about them. Just good beer.

Foods pretty good too. 

Edited by The Captain!!
  • Like 1

Sweet. If you haven’t already,  try churchview on the corner at Gale road before the beer farm. Sensational drops each and every year. And on ya way down try Saint Aidens in Ferguson Valley. 

These are easily my favourite wineries. We get a case from each every year. 

• Like 2

Just had some friends over for dinner, sampled my toucan stout and was well received. Also, my mate gave me a couple of these old gems to try. Note the vintage.

The old bloke up the road had a couple cartons in his cellar he'd forgotten about and offloaded some to my mate.

20190405_183937.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, karlos_1984 said:

Just had some friends over for dinner, sampled my toucan stout and was well received. Also, my mate gave me a couple of these old gems to try. Note the vintage.

The old bloke up the road had a couple cartons in his cellar he'd forgotten about and offloaded some to my mate.

20190405_183937.jpg

1 hour ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

My 13th birthday. 🤣

Wow! What a coincidence. Also the last time I had s-x. 😄

• Haha 1

I went for dinner at Barangaroo on Saturday night and called into Beer Deluxe for a couple beforehand.

I tried the Biggie Juice and Mrs Hairy had the Brooklyn Lager. The Biggie Juice wasn't that great.

Biggie.jpg.175e1b8ad0aff3ce021fad583a8f9d08.jpg

2 hours ago, Hairy said:

I went for dinner at Barangaroo on Saturday night and called into Beer Deluxe for a couple beforehand.

I tried the Biggie Juice and Mrs Hairy had the Brooklyn Lager. The Biggie Juice wasn't that great.

Biggie.jpg.175e1b8ad0aff3ce021fad583a8f9d08.jpg

Nice photo!!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Hilltop hops said:

Grabbed a few cans from Dans this arvo. Deschutes Ipa giant can and 4 Pines in season Ipa. Have had both before, love the big can. 

20190414_150817.jpg

Had that big boy last week...found it somewhat under whelming..... how about yourself?