Jump to content
Coopers Community

Todays tastings


supernerdy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Last beer of tonight was an Eisenbahn American IPA with an ABV of 6.9%. Full body, nice and bitter and no real fruity or flowery flavours. Very nice. 9/10

16945AE8-E44C-4993-ABF9-7A670C7D4703.thumb.jpeg.53f819e62d963146609dda9f11e21ae5.jpeg

622C4135-35AE-4015-87C8-3F256ACE3CFD.thumb.jpeg.1897f42ed73b8d0777bb309d1ec22fac.jpeg

Forgot to mention that for most of the afternoon we went through a pack of Amstel and a few Brahma. As Brahma is made in various locations my brother in law always checks the stamp on the bottom of the can for its place of origin as he prefers on place due to the water they use. He recons it tastes different 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the way back from a doctor's appt I called into The Highway Hotel bottle shop & bought a 6-x pack & the manager called me over & said 'I saved these for you from an expired promo' Wow, 2 more Steins for my collection - how good is that?

The only trouble is finding a place for them. 🙂

20230116_120006.thumb.jpg.48f5539ac4acc537c0779d28781405a9.jpg

20230116_120127.thumb.jpg.86e9751b505e77c7f7b207f25c319e07.jpg

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

On the way back from a doctor's appt I called into The Highway Hotel bottle shop & bought a 6-x pack & the manager called me over & said 'I saved these for you from an expired promo' Wow, 2 more Steins for my collection - how good is that?

The only trouble is finding a place for them. 🙂

20230116_120006.thumb.jpg.48f5539ac4acc537c0779d28781405a9.jpg

20230116_120127.thumb.jpg.86e9751b505e77c7f7b207f25c319e07.jpg

OK I just cracked one of these - it is a party in your mouth, a beautiful balance of fruity, floral aromas, a smooth malt palate with generous hops to deliver a well-rounded bitterness. I will buy this again & again.

Well done, Coopers.

20230116_163023.thumb.jpg.692f86b9e009ad9c605230b0e0b5aaa5.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

OK I just cracked one of these - it is a party in your mouth, a beautiful balance of fruity, floral aromas, a smooth malt palate with generous hops to deliver a well-rounded bitterness. I will buy this again & again.

Well done, Coopers.

20230116_163023.thumb.jpg.692f86b9e009ad9c605230b0e0b5aaa5.jpg

@Classic Brewing Coi have just got a Double Batch Clone of this currently fermenting, hopefully can get close to the original.

‘As you said it’s a party in your mouth, Coopers best beer IMO. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another delicious Hefe Weizen made in Brasil. “Linderhof” from Dortmund Brewery in Serra Negra. We are actually planning to go there, one hour from here. But only 10 days left and so many things to do, let’s see. Like all Hefe Weizen this one promises flavours of Clove and Banana, which in the beginning I couldn’t really detect. But now being a bit warmer the flavours are there. Different to yesterdays “Eisenbahn”, but as delicious. 10/10

57262C0E-A802-48AA-9EC5-AAD8A1A790AD.jpeg

9142BD6E-00C1-4C95-959E-72A642037F33.jpeg

AAB7713F-22B7-48B9-B8B6-4B324412C9E1.jpeg

Edited by Brauhaus Fritz
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

Another delicious Hefe Weizen made in Brasil. “Linderhof” from Dortmund Brewery in Serra Negra. We are actually planning to go there, one hour from here. But only 10 days left and so many things to do, let’s see. Like all Hefe Weizen this one promises flavours of Clove and Banana, which in the beginning I couldn’t really detect. But now being a bit warmer the flavours are there. Different to yesterdays “Eisenbahn”, but as delicious. 10/10

That Hefe looks a sensational beer BF. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...