Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

On 11/9/2022 at 3:25 PM, terminal2k said:

I can't decide if being shouted a beer from a manager that isn't even at the pub is an achievement or an indication

that the bar manager should get a life and stop harassing his staff???

Free beer is good though

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Jeez, how many did you buy lad? You have displayed an amazing range of German/Bavarian beers, in the last week or so that one looks amazing. Obviously, it has to be ordered from Beer Cartel or similar.

Ha,ha it was my early Xmas present. As I am going to Brazil next month I am not buying anything for brewing. I also blame @Aussiekraut with his beautiful pictures.😂. My tip money was paying for it, so it cost me hardly anything. The Schneider Hopfenweizen was sooo goood that I had to get more before it’s sold out.The quality of these beers is just amazing. If my brews are only half as good they are amazing 

Edited by Brauhaus Fritz
  • Like 5

Had a Coopers Vintage 21 (beautiful) , then these two

Not mad keen on the Christmas beer, a bit sickly and too strong at 10%. Nothing wrong with a strong Trappist beer, but just upping the grain bill or throwing more sugar in doesn’t make it a balanced beer. The only circumstances I can see it having a place in your beer fridge is if it helps you put up with particularly obnoxious in-laws at Christmas 🎅 

E35F8568-BDEF-4555-987F-8E0676ECA695.jpeg

B8937419-F1C1-4693-81AA-F2C86395A65C.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Lagunotas IPA. Lovely drop. In a beer mug my daughter made me. I could have gone full-on Tiger Mum (or dad) and thrown it across the room screaming “it’s not good enough! The sides aren’t straight! “ but I erred on the side of caution…

Bless 😇

03094CAC-3772-4574-9B03-A820BEDFF356.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, stquinto said:

Lagunotas IPA. Lovely drop. In a beer mug my daughter made me. I could have gone full-on Tiger Mum (or dad) and thrown it across the room screaming “it’s not good enough! The sides aren’t straight! “ but I erred on the side of caution…

Bless 😇

Looks like it works Stquinta, that's the main thing.

• Haha 1