Jump to content
Coopers Community

Todays tastings


supernerdy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just a classic Pilsner. There's no corner cutting here. It's Pilsner Malt and the correct hops. This should be the shining example for anyone that wants to brew a traditional Pilsner. 

 

20220630_181234.jpg

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Just a classic Pilsner. There's no corner cutting here. It's Pilsner Malt and the correct hops. This should be the shining example for anyone that wants to brew a traditional Pilsner. 

100% agree they make some of the best beers in the world.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pale Man said:

Just a classic Pilsner. There's no corner cutting here. It's Pilsner Malt and the correct hops. This should be the shining example for anyone that wants to brew a traditional Pilsner. 

 

20220630_181234.jpg

Looks great quite a deep color for a pils. Looks like an ale. Will look out for it this side

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 7:54 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

I tell you what in my searches for beer glasses with beer logos I have found some amazing glasses in some of those shops.

Yes, I scored another great glass at the Salvos, this one is filled with ROTM Regency Park Red AleIMG_2829.thumb.JPG.ffa6193b0a58a28ca13db0d42bd1c291.JPG

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Poor Brew Supply Management...

 

So am on Megaswill...  a favourite of days gone by and was on spesh...  tastes like... mmm home brew... with not a lot of grain nor a lot of hops... but nice and clear... yeah and the bottles seem to be VERY SMALL 😁

image.thumb.png.6412eb6cab0535213f9298d266b801ef.png

 

Edited by Itinerant Peasant
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Poor Brew Supply Management...

 

So am on Megaswill...  a favourite of days gone by and was on spesh...  tastes like... mmm home brew... with not a lot of grain nor a lot of hops... but nice and clear... yeah and the bottles seem to be VERY SMALL 😁

image.thumb.png.6412eb6cab0535213f9298d266b801ef.png

 

goditi i tuoi peroni

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, JoeB7 said:

 Looks like beer, smells like beer, wets the throat like beer. Meh....😒

Bloody Dry July

Dry July.jpeg

Well done for giving it a Go..

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Why bother 🤔

They were $1.50 at coles & I needed something to turn me off beer to start my challenge

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JoeB7 said:

They were $1.50 at coles & I needed something to turn me off beer to start my challenge

Well done mate @JoeB7... I should be doing the same... I guess Peroni is not that much different to Carlton Zero really in the big scheme of things? 🥳

 

[Mmm besides the 5.1% I guess... yes I know... I should be giving it a break right now too... suspect the Peroni will probably drive me that way anyway!]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JoeB7 said:

They were $1.50 at coles & I needed something to turn me off beer to start my challenge

That's fair enough but I won't be worrying about having a Dry July, too much happening, so I will just punt on & enjoy a proper beer.

🍻

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JoeB7 said:

 Looks like beer, smells like beer, wets the throat like beer. Meh....😒

Bloody Dry July

Dry July.jpeg

May aswell have a coke zero. Cheaper too. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...