Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

7 hours ago, PaddyBrew2 said:

I actually drank that back home. It’s a great drop.  Surprised to see it over here 

I got it from Dan's.  I had not noticed it there before.  It might have been the hype on the bottle but it tasted just like I imagined an olde world IPA would.

I don’t think it’s something that I would go for usually but I did find it refreshing. Similar to the coopers pale in some aspects. Spritzy and fresh. Coopers has more malt for sure and in my opinion a better beer. 

Just good to see that there is options for gluten intolerant people out there. 

My former boss showed up at work with some beers. So far I have tried 2 horrible beers; Två Grisar Chill In chili IPA and Crazy Mountain Snowcat Coffee Stout. Bloody awful! Today I was the designated driver to and from an open air concert so I decided to reward myself with Radio The Mothership Double Dry Hopped IPA. I like it but the smell and taste of onion is something that I don't like. Won't be buying this in the future. Still sort of nice though. I'm impressed by how they've managed to get 8,5 ABV taste like it's not that strong. Not so bitter. Slightly sweet. Maybe there's sugar in the process. 

IMG_20190802_215615.jpg

• Like 3

Four pines pacific ale. I’m not a pacific ale guy but it was either this a GN super crisp  or a bulmers cider. Sampling while on the clock enhances its flavour also. TBH it’s not bad, I’d choose this over it’s Byron bay friend of the same variety. 

BE2028B8-DAC2-4265-B96E-75A153EF8601.jpeg

• Like 5

I've been quiet here but went for a walk and saw the PL Dan's offer. Got myself the boysenberry berry sour. Not bad. Not light like a normal sour and kind of like a sour stout. Has some good body and even my Mrs doesn't mind it

IMG_20190807_160358.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, supernerdy said:

I've been quiet here but went for a walk and saw the PL Dan's offer. Got myself the boysenberry berry sour. Not bad. Not light like a normal sour and kind of like a sour stout. Has some good body and even my Mrs doesn't mind it

IMG_20190807_160358.jpg

That looks awesome! I just found a bottlo with a fantastic craft range yesterday in the Valley. I’ll check if they have it

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 7:41 PM, PaddyBrew2 said:

I went shopping for runners today. Westfield was jammers.  Did a u turn and went beer shopping instead. I stand by my choice 

84E6C69A-7E6A-4768-AA42-3DC5526EE57A.jpeg

Bestiality issues PaddyBrew? 🐵 🐱 🦁 🦍

😜

Cheers,

Lusty.

Edited by Beerlust
  • Haha 2