Coopers Community

Show us yer Bar

20190117_194241.thumb.jpg.d3fcc978f9c96955ebbcf3102728966d.jpg

Dated, like me, but we have had a lot of fun over the journey. I need to be tidier - Cleaned FV on the sink, empty bottles too.

A kegerater will fit behind, eventually. Already a 'Hitachi' bar fridge under there which has been running non stop since 1985.

Cheers

• Like 7

Yeah I usually use it for cordials. Saves buying soda water when I can put 19 litres in a keg essentially for free and carbonate it in a day or two. The Mrs and my olds when they're around enjoy it as well. 

Whenever I have a stout or porter on tap though the soda water goes off tap until that keg is empty, so in those periods I have all three taps on beer.

Yeah we moved in a month ago. Loving it, way better than renting. Picked up the bar last week, was a bitch moving it into the house off the trailer as it's bloody heavy, but we did it. The top was separated which made it a bit easier, but then that was a pita to get up on there as well. 

Thankfully it won't be moving again except when we replace the carpet with floorboards.

2 hours ago, Beerlust said:

Almost 5 years ago I built mine from scratch & went through the build (stage by stage with pics) here on the forum.

My AC/DC theme bar.

Cheers,

Lusty.

Hang on, you have room to create a bar with kegging facilities but you did not make a AG setup? 

As Pauline Hanson would say 'please explain

hehe

Edited by Gully85
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Gully85 said:

Hang on, you have room to create a bar with kegging facilities but you did not make a AG setup? 

As Pauline Hanson would say 'please explain

hehe

It's all about priorities mate. Given I haven't shifted yet, AG brewing is not a priority here at the Beerlust Brewery. 😉

• 4 months later...