Coopers Community

Show us yer Bar

Hey Guys,

I am wondering what your Home Bar or Favourite place to enjoy the fruits of your labour looks like, do you have a Bar Set up in or outside ? As I am single, I have set up an inside Bar & Outside. My Mates call it "Phil's Bar & Grill" I was a cook in the Army & have always enjoyed a coldy (or 9)  & work for myself in Advertising & Marketing Stubby Holders to Pubs & Clubs Bar Mats etc. so hardly any need to go to the Pub for a Brew as I am always in them. Show us what yer got !! ? ?

Cheers Classic (Phil)

20181023_090005.jpg

20181023_090101.jpg

20181023_090154.jpg

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

Hi John,

Just realised what you mean, that's a Bottle Opener from Bali, should have removed it - hope it doesn't upset anybody ?

Bugger too late now, anyway Cheers ?

my daughter brought one back ,

all good here null

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

Hi John,

Just realised what you mean, that's a Bottle Opener from Bali, should have removed it - hope it doesn't upset anybody ?

Bugger too late now, anyway Cheers ?

Well you did say show us your bar ?

• Haha 2

My Opas fridge with warranty card from 1979.

Individual regs the most expensive thing I have splurged on to date and probably my favourite, was sick of KK chasing leaks.

if you can’t tell shares a corner of the play room

22B6D57F-5DC9-4126-8726-7E5986519D36.jpeg

46F8811E-CC5B-4B15-9A98-68D6BF9171FA.jpeg

• Like 2

Hi Gag,.

Thanks for your post, I see we have something in common, Great Bar& I commend you on your neat set-up. I notice the Dart Board, are you any good ? I played all lover Australia mainly hustling & playing in tournaments for money, also run a couple of gyms, how much can you bench press, I did 350 pounds as I light Heavyweight. I am a old prick now & especially enjoy a beer & the forum. Good to hear from you.

Cheers Phil

Phil, your bar is wunderbar.
I don't have a bar as such. More of a study/call centre/man-burrow (not quite a man-cave).
Beer fridge, a few batches of secondary ferments, exercise bike that I promise I will use again one day...one day, PC for punting and Coopers forum, old school 4 in 1 stereo (no downloaded music for this old timer) and TV in adjacent room so I can watch my money go down the Spring Carnival drain.
It's not somewhere I can entertain friends, just my personal space. I love it because it gets me away from the family while they are watching crap like The Bachelor or Masterchef etc in the family room.

IMG_20181027_090931.jpg

IMG_20181027_091121.jpg

IMG_20181027_091143.jpg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

That's OK, nothing wrong with that, looks comfortable - all you need is a fridge, chair/computer. Every guy needs his space, but I am single so I guess that makes a difference !

Cheers

Phil

Sometimes it's too comfortable. Fallen asleep in that chair too many times after a few frothies.
You're probably single because you spend too much time the THE BAR !  ??

Cracker of a set up Classic! not bad for a AJ nullnull nah after eating C and H rat packs having a chef cook you grub is fantastic ! but hey who doesn't like the roast beef n gravy, mash potato and cheese combined! don't need to go to the toilet for a week after that, and you couldn't even if ya wanted 2!

• Confused 1