supernerdy

Mr Beer in-store ?

I don't think Coopers has it at the moment but in the past they have had buy four craft cans and delivery is free.  Keep your eyes peeled for that.  PB2 does that offer run from time to time or was it a once off.

12 hours ago, PB2 said:

Only online.

Thanks guys.

Call me cheap but hate paying for postage.. plus I am inpatient and wanna get the next brew started ASAP ?

8 hours ago, supernerdy said:

Thanks guys.

Call me cheap but hate paying for postage.. plus I am inpatient and wanna get the next brew started ASAP ?

YOU CHEAP BASTARD!!?

Just kidding. I don’t think anyone would want to pay postage if they didn’t have to. 

BB

12 minutes ago, Beer Baron said:

YOU CHEAP BASTARD!!?

Just kidding. I don’t think anyone would want to pay postage if they didn’t have to. 

BB

True. Made use of the ROFTM though - those kits make being a newbie easy by the sounds of it

• Like 1

Just noticed that the current offer is Free Shipping for orders over $100.

• Like 1

While we're on the topic of the Mr Beer craft series...

@PB2 - is there any plan to do another run of the Churchills Nut Brown Ale or is it on the production schedule?

Cheers,

Jamie

Hey guys,

Mr Beer Craft Series cans are available in a select number of home brewing stores around the country.

Please email store@coopers.com.au with your suburb and postcode and the team will be able to assist in seeing if there is a stockist in your area.

Unfortunately, Churchills Nut Brown Ale will soon become discontinued and will be removed from the online store. Some home brew stores may still have it in stock but we are unaware of those stockists with available stock.

Cheers,

Coopers DIY Beer Team

• Like 1

Cannon Hill Brewing in Brisbane stocks the craft series if you are in that area. 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2018 at 3:25 PM, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

Hey guys,

Mr Beer Craft Series cans are available in a select number of home brewing stores around the country.

Please email store@coopers.com.au with your suburb and postcode and the team will be able to assist in seeing if there is a stockist in your area.

Unfortunately, Churchills Nut Brown Ale will soon become discontinued and will be removed from the online store. Some home brew stores may still have it in stock but we are unaware of those stockists with available stock.

Cheers,

Coopers DIY Beer Team

That's disappointing news. Will it be replaced? 

Something may take its place.  The Craft range is negotiated between us in Aus and the Mr Beer company in the US, who react to what's trending in the US.

There seems to be a bigger range available in the US. 

It might not be for everyone but I quite enjoy brewing smaller batches, and the beers I'm making are terrific. It's just z shame there's not much variety