Coopers Community

Mr Beer in-store ?

supernerdy

8 hours ago, supernerdy said:

Thanks guys.

Call me cheap but hate paying for postage.. plus I am inpatient and wanna get the next brew started ASAP ?

YOU CHEAP BASTARD!!?

Just kidding. I don’t think anyone would want to pay postage if they didn’t have to. 

BB

Hey guys,

Mr Beer Craft Series cans are available in a select number of home brewing stores around the country.

Please email store@coopers.com.au with your suburb and postcode and the team will be able to assist in seeing if there is a stockist in your area.

Unfortunately, Churchills Nut Brown Ale will soon become discontinued and will be removed from the online store. Some home brew stores may still have it in stock but we are unaware of those stockists with available stock.

Cheers,

Coopers DIY Beer Team

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 3:25 PM, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

Hey guys,

Mr Beer Craft Series cans are available in a select number of home brewing stores around the country.

Please email store@coopers.com.au with your suburb and postcode and the team will be able to assist in seeing if there is a stockist in your area.

Unfortunately, Churchills Nut Brown Ale will soon become discontinued and will be removed from the online store. Some home brew stores may still have it in stock but we are unaware of those stockists with available stock.

Cheers,

Coopers DIY Beer Team

That's disappointing news. Will it be replaced? 

Archived