Coopers Community

Show us your current brewing set-up !

Beer Baron

So done a bit of rearranging today. The metal cabinet is staying put but the fridge and grain buckets have been moved. The space is to accommodate the second fridge when I get it, hopefully before the end of the holidays. Urn is under the sheet thing on the right, other side of the fence where the fridge is. Empty cubes and distilled water cubes are in the garden shed. Cubes of wort I'll store wherever. Maybe next to the kegerator.

20181223_173031.thumb.jpg.8248bacba9e1e99dcd346c8e99b1ebcd.jpg

Edited by Otto Von Blotto
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

So done a bit of rearranging today. The metal cabinet is staying put but the fridge and grain buckets have been moved. The space is to accommodate the second fridge when I get it, hopefully before the end of the holidays. Urn is under the sheet thing on the right, other side of the fence where the fridge is. Empty cubes and distilled water cubes are in the garden shed. Cubes of wort I'll store wherever. Maybe next to the kegerator.

20181223_173031.thumb.jpg.8248bacba9e1e99dcd346c8e99b1ebcd.jpg

It looks like a pretty good outdoor area but where are your 3 barbecues??

• Haha 1

I suppose this is more the serving setup than the brewing setup but yesterday I bought this bar which will sit in what's meant to be the dining room but SWMBO decided she didn't like it there, so the table has been moved and the bar is the perfect size to fit into that space. Originally I was gonna build one in a similar style but her mum found it on Fakebook and sent it through, so I decided to go for it. Comes with 4 bar stools as well for an even $500. I am picking it up tomorrow but this is a photo of what it looks like. I'll probably have to slightly modify it to fit the kegerator in behind it, and I might stain it a darker color too. Overall though, pretty stoked to get it this quickly and looking forward to putting it in. Might stick a TV on the opposite wall too.

Bar.thumb.jpg.65122a42aa955e4b06ca0e47984b39b9.jpg

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

I suppose this is more the serving setup than the brewing setup but yesterday I bought this bar which will sit in what's meant to be the dining room but SWMBO decided she didn't like it there, so the table has been moved and the bar is the perfect size to fit into that space. Originally I was gonna build one in a similar style but her mum found it on Fakebook and sent it through, so I decided to go for it. Comes with 4 bar stools as well for an even $500. I am picking it up tomorrow but this is a photo of what it looks like. I'll probably have to slightly modify it to fit the kegerator in behind it, and I might stain it a darker color too. Overall though, pretty stoked to get it this quickly and looking forward to putting it in. Might stick a TV on the opposite wall too.

Bar.thumb.jpg.65122a42aa955e4b06ca0e47984b39b9.jpg

Very nice!!

Does it come with that pool table too😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

No pool table haha. Wouldn't have any room for it now since the dining table has been moved to the spot where a pool table could have gone. Oh well. Maybe we'll just put another storey on the house down the track and free up some space on ground level for such things.

You just lay a piece of wood over the pool table when you need a dining table. Problem solved.

Also, make sure whenever you are standing behind the bar you have a tea towel draped over one shoulder. (I used to watch Cheers)

Edited by Hairy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1