Coopers Community

Olly Smith Ale Trails

therealthing691

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

There's never anything much on it of interest to me so it wouldn't be worth it, anyway our TV antenna is stuffed so can't even get free to air, not that there's much worth watching on there either. It's either lame cooking, renovation shows or stupid contrived dating shit ?

I agree Kelsey. This pathetic, cheap shit, reality TV dribble I've had an absolute gutful of TBQH. I find myself watching more & more programs on the ABC these days.

It's funny about that, many years ago I always looked at the ABC as an "old persons" TV channel. It's nice to see they've taken a "younger" approach in recent years. ?

?

Cheers,

Lusty.

16 hours ago, Beerlust said:

I agree Kelsey. This pathetic, cheap shit, reality TV dribble I've had an absolute gutful of TBQH. I find myself watching more & more programs on the ABC these days.

It's funny about that, many years ago I always looked at the ABC as an "old persons" TV channel. It's nice to see they've taken a "younger" approach in recent years. ?

?

Cheers,

Lusty.

So it is either 2 things. They are taking a younger approach, less of 'murder' mystery shows, or you have got older Beerlust.

I would say the latter cause I am doing the same thing.. between hit shows like Batchy and My house block's. ABC is getting hammered in our household

if you have free to air tv then its on SBS food network.

I caught the 1st couple of episodes and it was great...

He is traveling america showing off the craft scene... 1 episode showed some guys who were creating their own strains of yeast to go into local beers...quite interesting

The guy is a wine guy with a huge knowledge and interest in beer and knows his stuff.

Pommy bloke, so not as over the top as most american "food show presenters". He presents really well.

Archived