therealthing691

What other hobbies do brewers have??

5 hours ago, Beerlust said:

...but Ben 10 beer stocks are up! 😜

Put your money into home brew. If you have to self-isolate you'll be self-sufficient.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

I couldn't care less about NRL 🤣

Me either. Still hate Manly though! 😂

Edited by NewBrews
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, NewBrews said:

Me either. Still hate Manly though! 😂

Best comment EVER!!!

• Haha 1

Had a hit at Redcliffe today. Didn't score that well (102), but I did have a better day with the driver. Only one wild slice, the rest were either straight down the middle or pushed to the light rough close to the fairway, usually right. I did also manage a trick shot somehow, hit a bit of a hook into a tree that ricocheted straight across the fairway but had so much spin on it that it drew back to the middle 🤣

Tried some different balls as well, and I think I've found the ones I'll stick with from now on. Low spin on longer shots but good control on approaches and chips to the green, had a few that landed and only rolled a couple of metres. All in all pretty happy with my game but definitely can improve. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

went for a ride in Marg's today up on the trails.

Had so much fun. got some good jumps in and cleared some table tops. For my first down hill mountain bike I thought I did quite well. Such a good day out.

Edited by The Captain!!

This was one of the runs I went on today. Not me just the run. 

So much fun

• Like 1

I like a flutter on the nags. Had a rare bit of luck yesterday.

#gambleresponsibly

IMG_20200408_205147.jpg

• Like 5

Did they actually let you take the money? Heard a few complaints on the radio the past few days of people being offered cashouts then having their accounts frozen. 

I actually have a Sportsbet account but I only opened it to have a go on the Melbourne cup last year. Haven't used it since 🤣

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

Did they actually let you take the money? Heard a few complaints on the radio the past few days of people being offered cashouts then having their accounts frozen. 

I actually have a Sportsbet account but I only opened it to have a go on the Melbourne cup last year. Haven't used it since 🤣

Yeah, I've heard some horror stories also. In the scheme of things I think $2K is relatively small compared to some of those stories. Usually the stories are about 5 and 6 figure sums.
They paid it immediately and I banked it soon after.
I only invested $9 so I only got 33%. The actual dividend was over $6K.
I'm interested to see how future bets are processed though. In the past when I've had a win and go to place bets the odds suddenly drop, even though those odds hadn't changed for hours beforehand. It's actual scam they do. A guy exposed it on the ABC news website a few years ago. He had two accounts. One was a winning account the other not so. Placed the bets simultaneously on two separate devices and wouldn't you know, the winning account said, "odds decreased", the other account placed the bet without issue.

Edited by MUZZY

2 hours ago, MUZZY said:

#gambleresponsibly

IMG_20200408_205147.jpg

Nice result mate. Love my sports accumulators so im saving my money at the moment. 😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greeny1525229549 said:

Nice result mate. Love my sports accumulators so im saving my money at the moment. 😆

Thanks, Greeny. I don't often punt during the week but my wife wanted to back a horse that had been previously agisted on her dad's property. So to keep her happy I put some money in the account 😄 (her horse ran 4th coincidentally),  and I had a couple of bets of my own. Not bad from a $20 starting balance. 🙂 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MUZZY said:

#gambleresponsibly

IMG_20200408_205147.jpg

Nice work, when does the order for kegs go in ? 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red devil 44 said:

Nice work, when does the order for kegs go in ? 🤣🤣

Hahaha, Red. Funny enough, kegs didn't even enter my mind. I must be content with what I have.

• Like 1

Had an interesting round of golf today at Gailes. Hit 100 so a bit better than last time. Aside from this 95m sand wedge approach I hit a drive into a bird flying across on the next hole and somehow still wound up 200m down the middle of the fairway, and holed a chip from the rough a few holes later. Then hit a drive next hole left into the trees and it ricocheted out into the fairway. Also hit a drive into a tree that bounced back about 70 metres into a water hazard, so a bit of good and a bit of bad 😂 but enjoyable arvo overall. Heading to Oxley on Monday, aiming to hit under 100 there.

20200410_141416.thumb.jpg.13b7c08411c6ff5ad87dc745cf16c7aa.jpg

• Like 1